🥵The Boy who look like a Mafia 😈

Yn pov : As I looked up I saw a boy who exactly look like a Mafia in comic books . His dark aura he gives me making my breath stop. Suddenly I came out of the dream land when I felt two arms around my waist. Jin oppa helped me to stand .

Jin : yn are you alright? Did you get hurt?

Jin oppa asked me worryingly .

Yn : no ,oppa it's okay . I'm fine !

Then I looked at the man who i got hit by. I took some steps towards him . He is very tall . But I'm not scared at all . So I talk to him patiently.

Yn : I'm really really sorry. I didn't mean to. I'm sorry again .

: sorry ! I'll not forgive you , after all this mess happened because of your carelessness

He replied to me with his attitude . So at that time I got angry, but I stayed patiently.

Yn : I said that I didn't mean to do that . And I apologize to you . But don't you have anything to say to me ?

: say what ?

Yn : something like ' I'm sorry '

: for what , I didn't even do anything wrong . So there's nothing else to say to you . So clean this mess.

He pointed his finger at me saying to clean the floor that is covered by coffee .

I looked at him disbeliefly . Then Jin spoke to him .

Jin : Jungkook it's an accident, why are you making it serious?

Jk : But hyung didn't you see , how she talked to me?

Jin : she talked to you rightly. And she even apologize to you. But you didn't apologize to her .

I looked at Jungkook hoping he'll apologize to me for talking like that . But he didn't even say anything to me . He just kept looking at me with those dark eyes 👀. So the thruth is that I got little scared of him , but I didn't show it . Brave me 😎🌝.
Then he walked out of the room while giving me death stares.

Yn : Jin oppa it's okay. I'll clean this up.

V : yn ! Let me help you with it . he is our maakne jeon Jungkook. Actually he is the youngest one among us . That's why he is stubborn. So don't mind him okay .😊

Yn : it's fine .

When we were about to clean a lady came with a mob and cleaned the floor. After cleaning she went away . I think she is a cleaning lady .