where am i?

cody's pov

i opened my eyes. i was covered in a warm blanket..wait..no. it cant have been.not..SIERRA! NO. HOW DID SHE EVEN-

'NO. SIERRA. LET-ME-GO!' i screamed.

'uh, cody. sierra is gone.'

i looked up. it was..noah? well, atleast it isnt..yk. i quickly got up and the first words that came out of my mouth after that was 'where am i?'

'your in my house, dumbass.'

'oh.'

ive been really tired and stressed last night, so maybe thats why i was so confused. sierra was really irritating me. my brain didnt even know what to think. i did anything because i could, and i said anything because i could.

'cody, what actually happened? youre covered in bruises and stuff. your hair is messy asf.'

'oh..uhm..nothing.'

'cody, dont lie to me.'

'i dont want to talk about it.'

'was it sierra?'

'who else? '

noah's pov

my phone was ringing and i picked it up.

'hey noah!!'

'dang. its you. izzy, what exactly do you need?'

'uhhh i need to come over to your house with owen and eva and play truth or dare!'

'no. never.'

'too late!! we're outside your door. open the door before i shove a knife down your throat.'

'ugh.'

'cody, i will just have to open the door. stay over here.'

i proceeded to walk downstairs and open the door. 

'hey twinkie bar :3'

'just come upstairs and get this stupid game over with it.'

i went to my bedroom. cody was sitting there. to be fair, he looked kinda-

NOAHWHATTHEFVCKURSTRAIGHTSTOPTHINKINGTHAT

then, izzy, owen and eva burst in.

'ooh! hey cody! i havent seen you in a long time!' owen belly flopped on the floor as eva pushed him.

'youre really slow.'

izzy sat on the bed. 'oo! noah has a boyfri-'

'izzy, shvt up. lets just start.'

cody looked around nervously. 'so who is gonna be-' cody stopped. he realised what was gonna happen. 'izzy, dont you even fvcking dare-'

'noah, truth or dare?'