30

"So it haven't came back since?" Tsunade asked her son as she looked at his eyes.

"Yeah mom I don't get it but it all started when I used natural chakra" Yuki replied

" weird.. well show me what you could do" Tsunade said taking a step back

Yuki nods and does a hand sign and like before he makes a big wooden clone size of the tree.

Tsunade examines it as she get closer and hits it making it break apart taking out the clone.

"It's weak it can't withstand a hit from me" Tsunade said

"Maybe because of your monstrous strength"Yuki murmured low enough that his mother didn't hear.

"We'll I just started so maybe over time I can improve." Yuki said

"What's the other thing."

"I'm need you to stand still for this"

Tsunade nodded and headed to the middle and watched as Yuki held hand signs and wood seemed to wrap it self around her. She stayed calmed and watched as she slowly became trapped but what surprised her was the feel of her chakra slowly being pulled away it was a little bit enough to notice.

Yuki held other hand sign and the wood seemed to drop off Tsunade.

"That's it for now but when I'm like this I don't know I feel like I can do so much more."  Yuki said

"We'll grandfather made forests with his so have you tried that yet?"

Yuki shakes his head and got up he imagined the forest and held up a sign as he focused the sound of ground breaking apart can be heard. As yuki opened his eyes a total of four trees seemed to grow around him.

Yuki nervously laughed as he had a hand behind his head.

"At least that something" Tsunade said

She patted his head and ruffled his hair.

"How is your body feeling" she said

"Better" Yuki said as he flexed his fingers

Tsunade smiled as she gets a flash back of Hinata was checking his body up in down when he got out the hospital from his bandages asking him a whole bunch of questions about his health. Tsunade recalling the memory started to chuckle.

"What's so funny?"

"Oh it nothing" Tsunade playfully said

As she walked away Yuki sighed and followed his mother.