Spring Broken - 1

It has been a week since Loo Loo Land. No Stolas and I did not fuck till I we were screaming... I was healing. Although he did give me a small gift, a handmade gift. It's cute but also weird... He made a small plush of himself with his feathers as hair... Did he make a voodoo doll of himself?

Blitzø was picking everyone up for work today. Only because Millie's car was currently broke and Moxxie didn't want to use his "expensive" Bentley. Honestly it was a fake but he's in denial. Only reason why I know it's fake is because he bought it of me, unknowingly. Don't tell him.

I was giving Loona space, by sitting in the backseat with the married couple. Blitzø had the radio blasting, one of his favorite songs were playing. It's a shame it was the one I dread to hear whenever I'm in the car with him.

"I love this song!" The strawberry dipped in white chocolate wannabe shouted and then began singing the song.

I let out a loud sigh and sank into the car seat. Millie giggled as she watched me, not noticing her husband's eye twitching. As Moxxie's eye twitched he placed his hands over his ears, covering the awful singing of Blitzø.

Millie turned away, a small smile plastered her face. She rolled down the car window, sticking her head out like a spoiled dog.

Blitzø drove into the buildings parking lot and drove towards our businesses parking spot. Just as he arrived a pink fancy car quickly parked in it. Making Blitzø panick slightly as he made the car come to a halt, swearing in the process.

As the car suddenly stop, my face came in contact with the back of the front seats. I groaned in pain, holding onto my nose, which now had a small amount of blood dripping down.

"Oh, you "suck for life", do ya?!" Blitzø shouted, pulling out his megaphone from somewhere...

The horse obsessed demon stuck his head out the window and started yelling into the megaphone.

"Listen up, you unoriginal pink cum dump! You have three goddamn seconds to get your tits out of my parking spot!"

The passengers of the Barbie looking car stepped out. I leaned over Millie to look out the window. A pink demon with thigh high heels looked towards us. Her horns were two different sizes, both with black tips and stars. She had wings, similar to her horns, the stars non existent.

Blitzø looked at the demon in shock and I knew exactly why. I smirked to myself.

"Oh, shit! Verosika!"

Verosika blows a bubble of pink gum, making it pop.

"Blitz-o." Verosika spoke, sounding like a matured and older Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

"I should have known you'd be here. I could smell fish for miles, which is odd. Because, I believe the nearest ocean is..."

Blitzø leaned too forward, resulting in him falling out the car and face planting onto the floor. He quickly stood up and went back to glaring at the pink demon.

"Three rings down!"

"And I should have known you'd be here when I heard the Amber Alerts."

"Oh, yeah? I'm surprised they let your fat ass outta rehab. I can see you're still a drunken whore, clutching onto that Beelzejuice bottle like it's the last cock in hell!"

I watched Verosika flip her hair back, rather dramatically.

"They let me out because I'm still famous. And rehab is for sad, loser wash-ups."

She took a sip from her bottle and then wiped her mouth with her thumb.

Satan's ass crack... That was hot.