Part 5

Noah was alone, cold and in serious condition he needed help but the closest hospital was 2 hours away and that was on a bus so yeah he was kinda screwed he walked along the dark dimly lit streets of detroit, the blood started to rush to his head for being up for to long he laid back down and tried to get some rest. 

***

He woke up to quiet footsteps coming from a dark alley behind him he looked around, nothing was there but he could hear footsteps still who ever it was they knew he was there. he started casually walking the other way hoping he was wrong the quiet footsteps behind him sped up the slightest, so he sped up a little more the footsteps started running and noah ran to but the footsteps were faster than his, he was trying to run faster but it was no use he would be caught up to soon enough he kept running faster and faster. 

***

He was still running but he would collapse soon if he kept increasing his speed he needed to get out of there he looked around for an alley or a drive way or maybe an open garage door but there was nothing. so he just kept going he was about to run out of breath and collapse when a hand from around a corner grabbed his arm and jerked him to the side at like mock 10 it kinda hurt, a hand slammed against his mouth preventing him from making any noise the arm that grabbed him started dragging his through the corner that he never would have seen, to be truthful he was so scared right now that he needed a new pair of underwear and pants in the not to distant future.

 so he just kept going he was about to run out of breath and collapse when a hand from around a corner grabbed his arm and jerked him to the side at like mock 10 it kinda hurt, a hand slammed against his mouth preventing him from making any noise ...