17

(I hope you don't get cringed by the „oppa" its just so that it shows that Ateez are like brothers to Rosy)

Chapter 17 -Rosy-
My single Pop got released 1 month ago. I am going to Mama's and i am so excited. That literally means i will see TXT. Probably only on Stage but still anyways. I am just happy. I don't know if they missed me too. But i really wanna see them.
<at the Mama's>
I am searching for my seat. I found it so i go sit there. I am looking down cause being a soloist can be kinda hard cause you feel lonely. There are still more idols coming. I am looking around. It makes me nervous seeing how many people are gonna be here and watch me. I breathe in and breathe out.
I look up again and then to the right side and see a group coming. ITS ACTUALLY TXT! I am gonna panic i think. Will they notice me? Or will they ignore me? Or will they be happy? The first one is Soobin.
He looks at me and stands while staring at me.
Soobin: ROSY!
Yeonjun: are you o-
He looks to me too.
Yeonjun: Rosy...
Rosy: stop i think i will cry...
Taehyun: omg... i said we will all be idols one day...
Rosy: i didn't want to ask Wooyung for your guy's Kakao Talk because i didn't know how strict your company is... i'm sorry...
Yeonjun: or company doesn't care. NOW HUG US!
I hug them.
Rosy: i have to hold my tears back because of my Make Up.
Soobin: Did you miss us?
Rosy: of course i did idiot!
He almost starts crying.
Rosy: NO YOUR MAKE UP!
We sit down because the Show started.
Soobin: I saw the Vlive of you and Ateez.
He starts laughing.
Rosy: you know who it is right?
Soobin: if its the same after more than one year.
Rosy: it is... but i am too scared to tell him...
Yeonjun whispers to me.
Yeonjun: when i saw the trailer of Fearless i was actually shocked. You changed so much and became so confident! I am proud of you.
Rosy: Thank you sun-
Yeonjun: Don't you dare we are besties you dumbie!
I laugh. The show starts with some groups that i stan but when ATEEZ comes i jump up to hype them up even more.
Rosy: THESE ARE MY SUNBAENIMS! I MEAN OPPAS!
Some idols around me start laughing. I am the only girl under the company so i am kinda special to them like a sister or something i don't know.
Soobin: omg i forgot to tell you. That one time people asked you in Ateez lives who your ideal type is from all the idols and Wooyoung said he thought it will be someone like Jungkook but you said he is not your type. Jungkook was mad about this.
I start laughing.
Rosy: why? He has so many fans he should chill.
Soobin: because he thinks you're cool.
Rosy: WHAT?!
Soobin: yes.
Rosy: i achieved all my goals i am happy now.
Soobin: btw do you listen to our songs.
Rosy: I LOVE YOUR SONGS! I feel so happy when i listen to your songs. And Run Away always reminds me of something but i don't know.
Soobin looks at Yeonjun. Yeonjun smiles.
Yeonjun: you will find out one day don't worry.
Rosy: that's sus.
Soobin: btw are you allowed to date?
Rosy: only secretly. Dates only in private places where no one sees us. But that's ok i think.
Soobin: same with us. But we have to be sure we want to date the person like first think about it.
Rosy: yeah same!
Beomgyu: can we talk about your cool outfit.
Rosy: THANK YOU GYU!
<later>
Txt is gonna perform now. They are performing Run Away right now. I just love this song. I lipsync the song secretly. I get caught on camera. I blush shyly and just laugh awkwardly.
<later>
It's my time to perform so i prepare before going on stage. Okay breathe in and out Rosy. You got this.
„NOW WE WILL SEE ROSY FOR THE FIRST TIME AT THE MAMA'S!". Thats my sign to go on Stage. I walk up on stage. Everyone applauses. My first song is FEARLESS. But first i am doing a dance remix. They all love it. Now i finally started performing. I make sure to look good on the screen too so everyone sees it. I practiced everyday very hard i was only in the practice room everyday cause i didn't want to fail. It makes me happy seeing almost everyone dancing to the Song. That means i am popular. And i worked hard for it. Now i am performing Pop. The Choreography is kinda hard i think thats why not everyone is doing the dance. But they are all loving it. I see it on the reactions. Finally i am done and everyone claps their hands for me.
<After the award show>
I didn't win any award but i am actually okay with that. Many idols come to me tho to give me compliments. I see two girls running to me and one boy group. Yuna, Chuu, TXT. We all group hug.
Rosy: is it okay if we cry now.
Soobin: i think so.