𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒

──────── ⋆⭒˚。⋆

──────── ⋆⭒˚

22nd july 2024

" so amélie, during your times you've won many awards. do you have any core memories about winning an award?  "

during the interview, the question about my accomplishments came up. in that moment, a memory from the brits 2014 flashed in my mind, and it brought about such laughter for me.

ome direction had just won the global success of the year award, and it was a truly amusing moment for the band. reflecting on those memories with the boys, including my fiancé harry, always brings a smile to my face.

10 years prior...

the atmosphere at the BRITs was absolutely electric. we were nominated for the global success award, and the tension was palpable as rosie took the stage.

she mentioned how she had the pleasure of shooting a cover with us , and with a big smile, she announced, " the winners of the global success award are... one direction! come and get it! "

niall and i couldn't contain our excitement. we jumped up, screaming and hugging each other tightly. but where was harry? he seemed to have vanished into thin air.

rosie shared " this is the second time they have picked up this award. the global domination continues. there the first band since the beatles to have two number one albums in the same year in the USA. "

it was such a proud moment for us. we all went up on stage, beaming with smiles. i politely smiled at rosie, expressing my gratitude, and gave her a warm hug.

the boys, being their charming selves, kissed her on the cheek and hugged her tightly.

i was, given the microphone because harry was still nowhere to be found. i couldn't resist making a playful comment, saying, " has anyone seen a curly-headed one? the curly lad. right, there's five of us now "

everyone burst into laughter. it was such a fun way to kick off the speech. i started off by saying "  i wanna say thank you , to start of this is an international award so i wanna thank our international team. thank you very much for all the hard work you guys have done for us . who else are we thanking. me for being the amazing lead singer and carrying this band , joking " which everybody laughed at but i carried on and said

" we're thanking the fans, we are straight up thanking the fans. i don't know where you are harry. WAIT THERES THE LITTLE CUTIE. HES RUNNING. CROSS THE FINISH LINE. here u go u talk "

i turned to harry and passed it to him. he looked a bit flustered and said, " i'm really sorry, i was having a wee. the toilets are ages away. what did we win?"

i leaned in close to his ear and whispered, " thank the fans and everyone." without missing a beat, harry quickly spoke into the mic, " massive thank you to our incredible, incredible fans. everybody here, thank you so much, thank you for having us again. thank you. "

it was such a heartfelt moment. niall proudly held up the award, and a photographer snapped a photo of the whole scene.

we all made our way back to our seats, and i couldn't help but laugh at the memory of harry sprinting to the stage.

he playfully judged me and rolled his eyes, and we just got back to our conversation.

𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒!ꨄ

i'll be so real right now, i accidentally started writing about the brits 2014 and i realised wait this is supposed to be set in 2012...

so the interview thing was very last minute but i hope you guys liked it!!

a little insight on the future and a cute little flashback

be ready for ups and downs during this book because i fully plan for a lot of them

follow my tiktok mayaxzq_ to see even more insights!!!

love use mwah!!!

𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄