Forever Type Of Love - 2

A/N: excuse my mistakes, i got lazy with editing. 

"Maybe you should change." Jeremy suggested with his eyebrows crunched together, frowning at her outfit.

Bambi rolled her eyes as she gave herself a once over in the large full length hotel mirror, she was wearing a black maxi dress with a back-v, with Tom Ford sandals, and her Dolce and Gabbana glasses sitting on top of her newly installed twenty-eight inch Indian remy weave.

"What's wrong with my outfit?" she asked as she turned towards him.

He walked towards her until he was standing in front of her and placed his hand against her exposed back. "This back opening is too long, it's ending right on top of ya ass."

Gold pushed his hand away as she walked around him. "Jeremy. There's nothing wrong with it. The opening isn't even that long."

He sucked his teeth and shook his head as he grabbed the keys and started walking towards the door. "Come on so we won't be late."

Bambi quickly grabbed her black leather matte Céline tote bag and followed him out the hotel and into their rental car.

In the car Bambi was a nervous wreck, she kept tapping her new manicured fingers against the passenger side door and her left leg bouncing up and down rapidly.

"Aye, you okay?" Jeremy asked as he stopped at the light, putting his hand on her thigh, looking over at her.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Bambi lied, smiling.

"Yeah, okay," he replied, eyeing her suspiciously before driving once again.

Bambi knew she had to hurry up and get it together, she was excited to finally see her best friend in person again. It was just knowing that he was most likely going to be there that was getting to her, she don't think she'll ever be ready to see him again.

They arrived in front of Zane's and Gold's house a few minutes later and was surprised at how huge it was.

They hopped out the car, hands intertwined they walked towards the backyard were all the voices and music were coming from.

Bambi looked around at all the people in the backyard, not seeing one familiar face.

"Bambi!" Gold yelled.

Bambi looked around Jeremy and saw Gold walking towards her, letting go of Jeremy hand she quickly walked to her and pulled her into a bear hug and rocked her side to side.

Gold pulled back smiling Bambi. "Girl, look at you. You glowing and your boobs have gotten bigger. You pregnant?"

Bambi laughed. "Girl, no. Ain't no babies coming outta me anytime soon."