18.|The Music Show

Enjoy!

Playing Love Wins All by IU ❤️✨

_________________________________

They then drove to the Award Shows, Everyone jolly and happy for this exciting night.

~~~~~~~~~

Once they arrived Taehyung gave a happy grin to Jungkook, kissing his forehead and intertwining their hands before they stepped out. 

Once they walked out the car, cameras were flashing, blinding their eyes as they walked in. Taehyung wrapping his arm around Jungkook possessively, causing Jungkook to bite his inner cheek to stop himself from blushing.

Gossiping was heard about Jungkook's new hair style, many ARMYs were heard chanting their names. 

As they walked in they saw the seats filled up with many different artists, greeting them and many congratulating Jungkook for coming to his first award show ceremony.

Once they were lead to their seats they sat down and waited for it to begin.

"This is so cool..." Jungkook muttered as he still roamed his eyes exploring the place. Squeezing their hands tightly as he was very much excited.

Taehyung smiled happily nodding, looking down at his watch, 5:53 PM.

"Yes it is Kookie," Taehyung cooed at Jungkook's doe eyes, the other looked amazed by seeing so many Artists whom he thought he would never meet.

A sudden unpleasant came over Jungkook, and he sighed knowing what it was.

"Taehyungie," Jungkook leaned over and whispered against Taehyung's ear.

"Yes Kook?" Taehyung raised his brow at the youngster.

"Can you come with me to the restroom?" Jungkook spoke slightly embarrassed.

"Of course, no need to be embarrassed." Taehyung chuckled softly before standing up and telling Namjoon who nodded.

"Don't play around in there you two." Namjoon whispered-yelled at them. Who quickly nodded their heads embarrassed.

Stop it Hyung I actually need to use the restroom though  Jungkook sulked embarrassed as he quickly walked to the restroom with Taehyung.

Once they reach the restroom, which was far back behind their seats, Jungkook quickly went in Taehyung waiting outside for him.

~~~~~~~~

Jungkook walked in, very quietly opening and closing the door. Not wanting to disturb anyone in the stalls. As he walked closer to the stalls he heard small noises, he didn't know what to do but curiosity was getting to him.  He walked towards them slowly trying to find the one which was making noise.

Once he checked all the small ones he only had to check the big stall. And he swore that whatever it was he would react frantically so Taehyung could come in and protect him.

Comon Kookie, just open it and yell.

He caught his breath, ready to yell. 

He opened the door quietly about to yell.

But what he found was not expected.

"AH-uh-Ayo?" He muttered once he saw what was making noise.

Minho had Jisung pinned against the wall as they were softly making out. Jisung was just letting out some SIGHS.

Although it seemed soft and gentle Jungkook was certainly shocked.

He just stood there, seems like they didn't even notice him.