The theatre

-forgot to mention this before, but the Percy jackson cast is all gonna be from the show, they're all brought here at the end of season one

-

-

Darya groaned as she opened her eyes but quickly shut them again because of the light

Darya groaned as she opened her eyes but quickly shut them again because of the light. She slowly opened her eyes again and let them adjust to the light before looking around.

She seemed to be in a theatre with a bunch of other people,  before she could figure out who was there, two pairs of arms circled around her.

"Mom!" Percy and Teddy exclaimed and Darya smiled softly at them and kissed their heads.

"Rya?" She heard a voice say quietly and she turned to find where the voice came from, finding herself face to face with Poseidon after years.

Both their eyes widened slightly.

Before anyone could say anything else, a voice started to speak from no one knows where "Welcome witches, wizards, and gods. You have all been brought here to watch the life of the girl who lived, the chosen one, Darya Potter. There is much you don't know about her. Good luck Darya. By the fates"

"Potter???" Percy questioned his mom while Teddy went to go meet his aunts and uncles.

"I'm sorry Percy, I wanted to tell you but I was so desperate to leave that part of me behind. Please believe me I was going to tell you but you kept getting in more and more danger and the timing was ne-" Darya was cut off by her rant with Percy hugging her.

"It's ok mom"

Once they pulled away, Darya went and hugged her friends.

"Why don't we all introduce ourselves" Hermione says.

"Zeus, king of gods. God of lightning and thunder"

"Poseidon, king of the sea. God of earthquakes, floods, droughts and horses"

Theodore turned towards Darya and mouthed "he's hot" to which she glared at him.

"Hades, king of the underworld. God of riches and the dead" Hades says confused at the death magic that seems to be coming from Darya.

"Hera, queen of gods. Goddess of marriage"

"Apollo, god of the sun, music, poetry, and archery"

"Artemis, goddess of the moon and the hunt"

"Ares, god of war"

"Aphordite, goddess of love and beauty"

"Demeter, goddess of harvest and agriculture"

"Athena, goddess of reason, wisdom, and battle strategy"

"Dionysus, god of wine and madness"

"Hermes, god of travel, thieves, and communication"

"Hephaestus, god of metal work and fire"

The witches and wizards went next.

"Darya Potter, witch, the girl who lived"

Apollo gasped as he looked at her remembering her prophecy.

"Hermione Granger, witch"

"Ron Weasley, wizard"

"Theodore Nott, wizard"

"Blaise Zabini, wizard"

"Daphne Greengrass, witch"

"Ginny Weasley, witch"

"Enzo Berkshire, wizard"

"Draco Weasley, wizard"

"George Weasley, wizard"

"Luna Lovegood, witch"

"Neville longbottom, wizard"

"Teddy Lupin, wizard"

Lastly, the half bloods went.

"Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon"

"Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena"

"Grover Underwood, satyr"

"Clarisse La Rue, daughter of Ares"

Then they all went to get seated and the seats already had their names on it.

Darya ended up having to sit in between Poseidon and Percy, slowly taking a quick glance at poseidon who seems to be staring at her causing her to quickly look away.

Then the screen started to play.

'Darya Potter and the philosopher's stone' the text appeared on the screen.

"Bloody hell, I'm gonna hate this" Darya mumbles under her breath, her British accent slipping out.

-

-

Cover made by -wonderhaze