|Small adventure|

Reminder
Besties just so you know,this is an au , let's make him still alive for the sake of the story 😇

I FORGOT TO POST THIS -

___________

"(Y/n) ,thanks again! I've finally set the room up for you if you'll like to crash here if you're up for those nights to take care of skid" she said as I heard giggles coming from the couch.

"Sure I'll be up to it! Thanks Ms Lila" I said as she smiled .

"No need to call me Ms! Just call me by my name!" She states as i nodded.She dismissed herself as she went to take a call .I went to the living room and I saw the boys watching a scary movie.

I smiled to myself then went to sneak up on them ,I startled them a little but they started to giggle.

"(Y/n)! Did you know it is THE SPOOKY MONTH!!" Skid stated then did the spooky dance ,with pump , honestly out of response my body did the same ,like they had a silly catchy dance.

Our dance was disrupted as I heard a knock,I saw Lila answer it.

"Oh you're finally here! What was your name again?" Lila stated happily first then into a questioning tone.

"I am Dexter the exterminator at your service!" I heard a male say , honestly It had a bit of my attention but my dull attention was on the tv.

"I kill rats, bats, cats, and EVERYTHING fast"I heard him say with a bit of processing i realized he said cats.

"Wait- you kill cats??!" I heard Lila say.

"Oh no no no no no no no , i love cats I'll hug them until their Brrrrrains are out" He stated as I shrugged it off but turned around to see him as he entered.

I could see his eyes explore around until he saw me ,he stared for a bit before he looked away and headed up stairs. My eyes followed him until he left.

Then I turned to face the boys but saw they were gone.My heart dropped realizing they've left.I saw the tv where they were advertising a happy fella doll,maybe I should try the Mall?

I sprinted out the house and tried my  best to make it to the mall to see if they were there,once I arrived I've stopped to take in deep breaths.

I entered and saw them holding a happy fella about to purchase it but was questioned about their age .

"Oh they're with me!" I said as the guy looked at me .

"You kids know its june right?" He stated as pump turned to me and skid.

"He doesn't know it's spooky month" pump said as we chuckled and I handed the guy the money as we then left.

"I can't wait to play with our happy fella" I heard skid say as they walked beside me.

"(Y/n) Can we burn it to see if it screams?"pump suggested.

"Well..sure but we should be careful " I said before a man approached us.

"Would you help a poor lonely candy dealer?" He asked as they kids turned to me and I shrugged.

"Sure! We like candy" pump said as skid nodded.

The candy dealer or whatever seemed to mutter something before handing me a block of something but i shrugged it off.

"Okay I need you to send this sugar to the Candy store, don't take too long you'll visit the hospital" He said as the boys smiles innocently.

"C'MON (Y/N) LET'S GO TO THE HOSPITAL!" They said in unison as i nodded,i was going to dial the number or even walk over there but instead they pretended that they died ,in response I did as well since it was probably the most faster way.

"What the-" the guy said before being called out by someone who yelled at him for 'killing us'.

At the end we ended up at the morgue where somehow the corpses moved and danced then went to the candy store where I was to busy reading the posters and the boys went to give the sugar to Kevin.

'Ooo spooky movie is coming up,maybe I should tell the boys' I thought to myself as I saw the boys come out the candy store and we all agreed to head home.

____________

Yeaa if you watched the specific episode then ofc yk what's happening next