ch 3 I have a boyfriend

Present

Present

I show him coming with his family . I must say he become more handsome day by day .

His aura is too sexy just like his body . His eyes show ocean in which I love to swim . His arms are so strong just like him. The main thing I forget his Lips for me it's all time favorite food because whenever I see his lips I become hungry.

When I saw my sister move toward him and hold his hands in her .

I want to kill her because she not touch him she touching what's mine and I hate when somebody touch mine without my permission.

What I can do she is going to become his wife it means queen of world too .

If he ever know how much I am obsessed with him I damm sure I can give him what he want without his asking . It means di also can but  I am more good then her at bed.

I obsessed with him since the day he announced that my sister going to become his queen. Since that day I promised myself I made him fall in love with me but still I want to know why he choice di when he really want to taste me. It's just only he want one night stand then I will give him that but I want him .

My sister dragged him and asked "which one you like the diamond one or simple ruby made ".

He said" ruby one" .

Then I come out of my thought and I am just looking him that I am going to fuck him here in front of my family and his too. In that type of thing I am  shameless.

For me it doesn't matter other than him.

He saw my gaze on him and he come to me . I wish he will come toward me to begg for it too.

I can say I am blessed with his attention but he will more bless than me that I am making him my habit.

He asked me" why are you looking at me you want something from me" .

"Yes, you" I said .

"What" he said .

"No I want you to tell me which jewellery look good on me" . It's a lie but I don't want him to see this side of mine too soon.

He said this one , let me help you to wear it.

"No I can do it myself you go di need you" I said.

He move one step closer and asked "What about you don't you need me" .

"I need you whole if you can give yourself to me then I don't need anything in this universe" I thought.

I glare at him few mins and said "no I don't need you the one who need you it's there" . I know it's hurt my throat to say this word.

We saw each other family who already looking at us .

Then he moved toward his family . They didn't say anything to him nor he said .