Chapter 27

The world is suppose to end today, well that's what I heard lol. But I don't think so, people keep saying all that end of the world stuff, but I don't believe it. If it does end oh well.

Enjoy :]

Picture of Kevin On the side          -------------------------------------------------->

----------------------------------

***Charlie's POV***

"Okay so be with Brenda, and Chris, or one of our friends. That way I know you're safe." Trey told me for the millionth time. This was the first time he was going to be away from me, and he wanted to know I was safe.

"I'll text you whenever I can." I reassured him. I pecked his lips. I felt him relax.

Right now we were in the parking lot of our school. He wanted to drop me off, before he left. I was already late for the first period. Not that I minded. I was spending time with my mate.

"Okay well you better get going, I don't want you to be late, anymore then you are." He told me.

He kissed me softly, and then he started kissing me hungrily. I pulled away before anything else could happen. He smiled at me.

"I love you Charlie." He told me.

"I love you too Trey." I told him. I kissed him softly for a minute and pulled away.

I got out of the car, and walked inside the school, I turned around to see Trey smiling at me, and then he started the car. I watched him leave.

**

The bell rang, meaning that first period was over.

I was walking to my next class, and bumped into someone. I felt myself falling. I closed my eyes, knowing that I was going to be kissing the floor soon. But instead I fell on top of someone. The person had a toned body, I could feel it on my chest. I opened my eyes and saw I was looking into gorgeous blue eyes. I looked at his features, he had blonde, kind of long hair.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed. I quickly got off of him. I helped him up.

He chuckled. "It's okay, I'm sorry I didn't see you. I was looking at my schedule." He told me.