♡ chapter 12. ♡

His c*me still leaking inside of me as I walk to my room on my tippy toes and slowly closes the door, I quietly get on the bed, trying not to make any noise I even stopped breathing. I try not to look at romeo too much so I don't feel more horrible. As I turn to my side of the bed,

"Where were you?" He says. My heart drops and I flinch

"I was in the bathroom"

And while still facing the wall he said,

"For that long?"

"Yeah the toilet has seen some things..."

"I wish I was the toilet"

We bursted laughing and a part of me was reassured that he bought my lie, but another part of me wondered for how long was he waiting for me? Did he hear my conversation with james? Or worse...? My overthinking brain could not process all of this but due to the extreme sport I just did a few minutes ago I was exhausted, james made me so sore I couldn't walk properly. So I took a peak at him, wondering if I should speak but he was already back asleep and I was so grateful as once again, I didn't want him to touch me, look at me or talk to me because I knew he would just remind me of how much of a horrible person I was. Which made me think a lot about staying with him, I couldn't keep doing this to him, I had to put an end to it, and it had to be with romeo. James made me realise my lack of interest towards romeo, yes I had affection for him but love? I didnt know if I was in love, atleast not with romeo... and like that, washed by my thoughts, I eventually fell asleep, leaving all my problems for tomorrow.

_______________ the next day_____________

James pov:

Still h*rd from last night, my mind couldn't get off of her, my heart couldn't stop beating every time I thought of her gorgeous little face, I felt stupid, like dumb teen, but she was like a drug and i was already addicted. I craved her in the most innocent form, I craved to tell her goodnight and give her forhead kisses, I just wanted to be there for her. But I also wanted to hear her laugh as much as I wanted to hear her moan. I loved her little cheeks and that little smile, I loved when bat her eyelashes to me whenever i made her flustered. I loved the way she kissed me, touched me, I loved when she looked at me with so much pride her that her dark brown eyes shimmer, her splendid figure that belong to an art museum,
She was simplicity in all form, she was mine, and I loved her.
She made me a fool for actually wanting something serious with her. Entirely disregarding how I, a grown *ss man, was falling for a d*mn teenager. I know I should've been ashamed, but to me she was much more than that, I was afraid to admit it at first, like everyone would but living with her had changed my whole perspective. How I would feel whenever I hung out with her even for a tiny instant, the genuine laughter i would have and the deep conversations I craved. She had me driving for one hour straight wondering what the f*ck I was doing and how I was feeling and until now I would say I still have no idea, although things are a little more enlightened, and I emphasize on "a little more". It was still an absurd situation, so I preferred to stay blind and just lived the moment, I didn't want to ruin anything and especially, her. I cared too much for her, she was all I didn't know I needed. It's crazy how in only one moment, a person could change your entire world, and I knew it since I met her, since I saw her, I barely talked to her but I knew she would cause me trouble. Not only by her looks, I wasn't an easy man. Obviously she was absolutely stunning but I was drawn to her feisty, smart and bold personality. Her maturity was attractive. She was alluring and hypnotizing, she reminded of a siren, my beautiful doll.

Only one thing bothered me though.  I hated sharing her, aware of the selfishness of my words but still it made me see red, I was like an uncontrollable bull, I couldn't even imagine that idiot's filthy hands on her beautiful body. The idea of him kissing her, touching her, f*cking her, loving her, looking at her would simply drive me insane. And I knew that no matter what, if she didn't  get rid of that b*stard, I would one way or another.

And as im left with my thoughts, inhaling my Marlboro cigarette, with the cat asleep on my lap as I lay on the couch, I hear loud steps behind me, obviously it wasn't my princess, I could tell. I couldn't even bare to look at him, he had such a punchable face and I knew that no matter what he would say I'd still want to punch him. But I knew I had to calm myself, for my dolly.

"Hey mornin' man" He dare to say, while pouring himself a cup of water.

"Goodmorning. John is that right?"

"Um what- no I'm romeo. And you're james right?"

"The one and only."

"Sooo how are you enjoying things here?" He said nervously and I could tell I made him nervous and i liked it.

"Yeah, let's just say I've gotten used to a few things here."

"Cool"

And awkward silence took place

"So john"

"It's romeo-"

"Same thing, what's your intentions with my stepdaughter." By that point I stood up and made my way to the kitchen counter next to him, throwing my cigarette in the bin, he awkwardly stood next to me

"Uh- sir trust me I only have good intentions-"

"Better be, because you know I estimate her a lot and I won't hesitate to hurt anyone who hurt her because i want to protect her" I tell him while he's standing a few inches away from me.

He nodded awkwardly "d-dont worry about that"

"Good."

"I better go, she hates when I don't cuddle her in the morning" He laughs and I resist myself from throwing my fist right into his nose, I didnt even want to fake a smile, my deadly stare was enough to make him understand how I felt. My patience was running out.