Touch

Story continuous from akash& KKG becoming friends. They chit-chatted for sometime and akash left from there. 

"Di, you got jealous when i hug arnavji? It happened unexpectedly, i am sorry di. I was being emotional na, like no one cared for me before. Suddenly arnavji said he took my admission and i was .." Her monologue got interrupted by KS.

"I am NOT jealous" KS stressed making KKG sigh in relief.

"Really?" KKG asked unsure.

"Really rajadhani express" KS said with smile.

"Why? You love him so much? Why are you not jealous?" KKG questioned her.

"If i get jealous for a hug then what will be my situation in future?" KS murmured in inaudible tone.

"You said something di?" KKG questioned.

"I said you & arnavji are so pure." KS said making KKG smile.

"I need to check on rathna aunty" KKG said and went to do her duty. Once she got free, everyone decided to enjoy their tea time. Khushi sat with devayani dadi.

"I am worried for arnav" Chachi said with sad face.

"Me too, he is not taking care of himself" Rathna said.

"What can we do? Its impossible to forget khushi bitiya and move on" Dadi said making KKG think deeply.

"He dont have to forget her, he need to accept new life" Aravind said.

"By gods grace if he get married soon, i will die happily" Rathna said, they scolded her immediately for talking about death.

"Dont worry auntyji, god already decided our fate." KKG said. They saw arnav coming in, he looked frustrated. KS looked at KKG questioningly to which she shrugged off.

"I will ask HP to give juice to arnav, he didnt had lunch too" Anjali said bring juice for arnav.

"Hp went to market" Chachi said.

"Ok i will go" Anjali said.

"Anjali i have some work with you. Do one thing, give juice to khushi. She will give to arnav" Shyam suggested, KS understood his intention and smiled towards him.

KKG & KS went to his room. 

"Arnavji" KKG Called in very low tone. She went in as she didnt got a reply. She saw him sitting on poolside. She went and stood infront of him.

"Arnavji" She called him, he looked up to her. He looked very angry.

"What happened?" She questioned cautiously.

"That Raghuveer dont know anything" Arnav said breathing fire. Two khushi's looked at him shocked.

"Ya, he got call from unknown number. They offered ransom and they gave details. That number no longer exists" He explained.

"What about money?" She questioned.

"They Kept money in old building and asked him to fetch it. There is no CCTV footage. We came to where we started" Arnav said hitting wall beside him. Khushi's stepped back in fear. KKG held his hand and blew air to reduce pain.

"Arnavji, stop hurting yourself. We cant get disappointed just at one try. We started with nothing, now we have the person who killed khushiji" She said making him relax.

"What will we do now? He just said that he got call from a lady" Arnav told.

"Lady, then there will be a high chance it will be lavanya" KKG suggested, arnav nodded head.