03 - your casual sunday dinner

prompt.

╰┈➤ ❝ [whilst having one of their weekly sunday dinners with kenji and nazeera, warner simply cannot wait the rest of the night to have fun with his love, juliette.] ❞

warnings: EXTREMELY nsfw sexual content and mature themes.

PLEASE READ: this isn't a oneshot, just a collection of my 3 chapter story i've posted on a separate story here and also on ao3. hope u enjoy!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫.

WARNER'S POV.

Sunday. The day of supposed rest. I would claim this as true for it not being the weekly dinners I'm forced to have with Kishimoto and Nazeera. I'm still in disbelief of the persuasiveness Juliette has on me, but I'm not complaining. I would do anything and everything for her and although I don't enjoy Kenji's presence, Juliette seems to be quite fond of the man-child and seeing her happy is my one priority.

Tonight, we are heading to their place for dinner. Every other week we host the meal, but Kishimoto insisted he hosted this week's as he's supposedly been "learning how to cook". Based on this, I fear one of us is going to get food poisoning tonight.

"Aaron, love, do I look nice?" Juliette called from our bathroom, disrupting me from additional disturbing thoughts.

I stared at her, wide-eyed, as she walked through the door connecting to our room, in a stunning, skin-tight, white crystal dress.

The dress hugged her curves graciously, showing a generous amount of cleavage and thighs, making it hard for me not to drop down to my knees and worship every part of her. I made a mental note to give a personal thanks to the designer and purchase the rest of the collection later on.

I eyed her from head to toe, taking in the most beautiful woman I have ever seen knowing she was mine, and I was hers.

I noticed the smile she had on her face as she stared at me with affection and I melted into a state of warmth, aware she was the only person who could do this to me. To make me so vulnerable and safe in a world so scary.

"I think," I started while slowly approaching her until I towered her height, enclosing her in a wall "you look absolutely delicious, my love."

The slight height difference forces her to look up at me and even if you weren't nearby us, you could tell the rosy blush forming on Juliette's face.

"I-.. Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself, I suppose." She grinned teasingly, her blue-green eyes shimmering even in complete darkness. God, I just wanted to make passionate love with her tonight, but those plans were long gone.. Unless.

I bent down to kiss her, slowly and sincerely, seeing her eyes widen before returning to that angelic look I know. Almost on instinct, her hands drifted to the back of my neck, pulling us closer leaving almost no distance but our clothes.

"God, you even taste delicious." I murmured against her mouth, hearing a soft sigh develop from her lips. I took that as a chance to slide my tongue in relishing that sweet flavour I love, capturing her moans with my mouth.

I moved down to her jaw, trailing kisses to her neck. Biting and nibbling that soft delicate skin. She let out a series of unsteady breaths and whispers of my name, leaving her tongue ever so quietly. Before I could claim her mouth again, the sounds of ringing came from Juliette's purse.