From Dusk to Mrs. Spiderman

[Scene: A dimly lit room with a single spotlight on Felicia Hardy, dressed in her sleek Black Cat suit. She stands tall, poised, and begins to speak with a mix of vulnerability and confidence.]

Felicia Hardy: "So, you want to know about the journey to becoming Mrs. Spider-Man? Well, buckle up, because it's been a wild ride. Let's rewind to where it all began – a chance encounter on the rooftops of New York City. Picture it: a moonlit night, the city skyline as our backdrop, and there he was, swinging effortlessly through the air like some kind of modern-day superhero. And that's exactly what he was – Spider-Man."

[Felicia's expression softens as she reminisces about that moment.]

Felicia Hardy: "Our first meeting wasn't exactly conventional. I was up to my usual mischief, attempting a daring heist, when our paths crossed. He caught me red-handed, but instead of turning me over to the authorities, he... he saw something in me. Something more than just a thief."

[She pauses, a hint of wonder in her voice.]

Felicia Hardy: "Peter Parker. The boy next door with a secret identity. He intrigued me in a way no one else ever had. We danced around each other for years, a game of cat and spider, if you will. But beneath the banter and the flirtation, there was something deeper brewing – a connection that neither of us could deny."

[Her tone turns reflective as she recalls the challenges they faced.]

Felicia Hardy: "But it wasn't all rooftop rendezvous and stolen kisses. Being with Peter meant navigating a world fraught with danger and uncertainty. There were villains to battle, secrets to keep, and sacrifices to be made. And then there was the constant fear of losing each other – a fear that lingered like a shadow, always lurking in the corners of our minds."

[Despite the hardships, Felicia's voice is filled with determination.]

Felicia Hardy: "But through it all, we stood by each other's side. We faced the darkness together, knowing that as long as we had each other, we could overcome anything. And when Peter finally popped the question, it wasn't just a declaration of love – it was a promise to always be there, come what may."

[She smiles, a mixture of fondness and strength.]

Felicia Hardy: "So, yes, marrying Peter Parker wasn't just about saying 'I do' – it was about embracing a life of adventure, of love, and of never-ending possibilities. And as the Black Cat, I wouldn't have it any other way."

[With that, Felicia fades into the shadows, leaving behind a sense of mystery and romance.]

]