About Y/N

Y/N had a childhood filled with bloodshed and gunshots.

Her entire family was held hostage by some woman named Choi Yeon bin. At that time Y/N was just 8 years old.

She also had some scars on her arms which were given by Choi Yeon Bin.
Well Choi Yeon Bin being creative lol.
Used a knife to make stars and a moon on Y/N's left arm.

But soon Y/N felt strength kicking in and she somehow got free from the ropes in which she was tied.

Her father who enrolled her in karate and judo classes when she was 5 years old was actually paying off today.

She used her moves and knocked Choi Yeon Bin and took her gun. She shot Choi Yeon Bin countless times even when she was confirmed dead. Something was fuming deep inside her to make her act this way.

After this she managed to run but realized that her parents were already dead because of Choi Yeon Bin.
After this she was out of the abandoned building in which she and her family were kept.

A man collided in her and saw blood on her hands and took her. Y/N who thought he was family went with him.

Actually that man was Kim Jeon Tae who was the leader of a notorious mafia gang called Port Mafia.

He trained Y/N all the tactics to kill and torture someone and how to get away with it.

Soon it was time for Y/N to also focus on her education. So Kim Jeon Tae enrolled her in Yooil High School.
But she was told to not reveal her strength unnecessarily.

So we can say Y/N is a badass female here.