Chapter - 4

Now we were sitting at the entrance of the building. I was sitting on a table with Kyung Jun. Everyone was traumatized by these horrifying incidents and some were about to cry.
I think it's time to take some initiative.

"Guys." I yelled.
Everyone was looking at me.
"Let's accept the reality of this brutal game which we have to play. I know all of this is traumatizing for all of you but we all want to get back to our homes, right?"

Many of them nodded including Kyung Jun. The only ones looking at me cringed were Kim So Mi and her stupid group. But who cares.

"Ya, Y/N are you crazy?" So Mi shouted.
"You are blabbering nonsense. We all know you are scared too." Choi Mi Na hissed.

I wanted to shut them up but someone else did it for me. It was none other than Kyung Jun.
"Do you two have a death wish? and I think Y/N is right. All we can do is go through the process." He said.

I wonder why is he standing up for me right now. But both So Mi and Mi Na said something under their breath and were now silent.

"I think the first thing we should do is to find someone for help." Jun Hee replied.
"But how?" I ask.
"Me, Yoon Seo and Jung Won found that within the boundary there is a mountain trail which we can go to and maybe find help there."

Everyone agrees. So the people who are going are -:

• Jun Hee • Dong Hyun
• So Mi
• Na Hee
• Eun Ha
• Woo Ram
• Hyun Ho

Well, I wanted to go but Kyung Jun says that I won't feel good if someone dies again in front of my eyes.
______________________________________

Kyung Jun takes me to the cafeteria where he offers me food so I gladly take it. I wonder from where he got the keys. I am a bit stunned that why Kyung Jun is being nice to me.

He is a bully and I only remember that I got paired with him once for some project and all. But he is someone who doesn't really care about projects. So what was the conclusion, I did all the work. I don't think so that he must have seen me in that delinquent personality in school. If he didn't, words get spread in the blink of an eye.

But I shrug away my thoughts and focus on eating those ramen noodles.
Kyung Jun and his friends were constantly blabbering that we won't be able to get out blah blah blah.

Finally, I was done listening to them and I snapped. "Can you all just shut up and eat? It's just a stupid Mafia Game not rocket science. Besides, who knows that after this game we all will come to life or something?"

Kyung Jun looked at me and patted my head saying, "Did those hot noodles made your mind hot as well?" I scoffed. But then another announcement was heard.

Kim Dong Hyun was a Citizen.

"Looks like someone else died as well." I spoke indistinctly.

I looked to see Kyung Jun who was also looking at me. You know what, it was the first time I've seen such a serious expression on his face.
Without saying anything we rushed down to the assembly hall being worried for our classmates.

It was getting dark. Jun Hee and the others haven't arrived yet. But just at the thought of them made the glass door open.

Jun Hee and the others arrived looking defeated.

"Dong Hyun is dead, am I right?" I asked.

Jun Hee nodded his head.

"How did he die?" I ask.

"He thought the line stopped there so he went to check and he slipped." Jun Hee replied.

I saw Kyung Jun walking over to Jun Hee. "Then how far were you able to go to the village? Didn't you call the police?" He said in a loud making So Mi and the others scared.