12

Bailey

Six months later

"How is this place real?" I asked while digging my feet into the sand. "This is beautiful."

Life has been pretty good ever since Tom has been out of our lives. I wanted to go work at the family business with Ben, and I've actually been liking it so far. And I finally met my parents, even though it was pretty anticlimactic. I definitely understood what Ben said about them, they didn't really have much of a personality. They didn't seem to really care that their sons had almost died multiple times. But honestly their lack of emotion didn't really matter to me. I had a family and just because they were blood related to me didn't mean much. They also didn't seem to care that I was now working with Ben but again, I didn't take it to heart.

Hunter was finally able to track down where I had been living, a small little apartment that didn't hold any memories. I didn't like any of the furniture or clothing I found, I basically ended up donating almost everything. I even put it up for sale, officially moving in with David.

Once my arm was finally healed, I wanted to take everyone I loved on a much needed vacation. After I got access to my bank account, I almost gagged when I saw how much was in there. I might not have remembered where it all came from, but I was happy knowing I was able to pay for everyone. I was able to take David, Ben, Jenna, Hunter and Lola to Kokomo, a private island in Fiji. Now that we were finally here, I couldn't even believe this was real.

"This is gorgeous," I said while dipping my toes into the water. I couldn't help but giggle when a wave came and crashed over my ankles. I couldn't believe we get to spend the next two weeks here. When I turned around I saw David smiling at me, looking absolutely delicious. "What?"

He simply walked forward and wrapped his arms around my body. "You're just so gorgeous."

"Are you just saying that because I'm on a beach?"

He laughed while resting his head onto my shoulder, his lips brushing my neck. I was also excited about becoming more physical, since we haven't done anything besides kiss. I think David wanted my arm to heal completely before we tried anything, plus, we've also been busy. But now that we would finally have some alone time, I just wanted to ravish him.

"No. I've always thought you were gorgeous." He pulled back to softly kiss me before lifting me up so my legs wrapped around him.

I laughed while pulling back, a slight breeze making my curls blow around. "I've always thought the same thing, ever since I first saw you." He kissed me again as my fingers wound up in his hair. Once we pulled back I looked around the beach, knowing no one would be around. Ben and Jenna and Hunter and Lola each had their own little beach bungalow, but the bungalows weren't close together. We could all still meet up for breakfast and dinner, but it felt like we were on our own private beach. At this point I never wanted to leave.

"What would you like to do today? Snorkeling, hiking, a boat tour? I think there's a list of activities in our room."

"I thought we could uhm... maybe spend today exploring?"

"Sounds good to me," he said while starting to turn towards our bungalow.

"I meant more... exploring each other?" That made him stop walking before looking into my eyes. I was suddenly so nervous I felt like I was going to throw up. "I just... I thought that since my arm is better it would be easier and... sorry if I'm rushing it."

"Sweetheart, you aren't rushing anything. I've been wanting to explore your body for ages." His pupils were getting larger as his fingers started running over my ass.