Chapter 35.

Once they were all settled, Zhan took Yibo to his room and said, "This is where you are going to stay with me."

Yibo looked around the room before he walked towards the window and removed the curtain only to reveal a beautiful view that mesmerized him. He kept on staring outside while Zhan came from behind and hugged him, "Don't worry we are going to explore this place. As much as you want."

Yibo turned around and asked, "Can we explore the forests? Temples? Waterfalls? And markets and..."

"Yes, we are going to do everything that you want to do, after all, this is your birthday trip."

After resting for a while, everyone had something to eat, and, in the evening, Zhan took Yibo outside for a walk, and the latter readily agreed.

Yibo grabbed his camera and phone and went with Zhan.

The weather was beautiful, and so far, they were really enjoying their walk, Yibo was taking random photos, but most of the time he was taking photos of Zhan.

"Looks like you have made me your model," Zhan spoke.

Yibo smiled as he was looking at the photos, "I can't help it you look so handsome, no matter from what angle I click your photos you always look pretty." After he finished speaking, he once again brought the camera near his face and took another photo of Zhan.

Zhan just smiled and shook his head. Whatever made his baby cheeks happy, he was happy to do that. Yibo captured dozens of other photos as they explored the area.

After a while, Zhan said, "Want to eat something?"

"Sure." The two ate some snacks, and while eating, Zhan noticed that Yibo had some sauce stuck on the side of his lips, so very easily he wiped the sauce with his thumb before licking it. Yibo looked at Zhan's action and for some reason, he felt speechless and continued eating the snacks.

After they were done eating, they slowly started to walk back to the house, Yibo was looking at his camera and going through the photos, it was late evening now and it was almost dark, the sky was beautiful and the atmosphere was beautiful.

"Thank you." Yibo suddenly said, "This is the first time someone has made any effort for my birthday other than my dad of course.

When I was a child, my dad was always busy working but he still always remembered my birthday and wished me and even gave me gifts, however, Steve and Jack would take them away.

My mother would often forget my birthdays and never really wished me. Most of the time I was left alone and sometimes even I would forget my birthday."

Zhan gently grabbed his hand and entangled their fingers together, "none of this is going to happen again."

Yibo spoke, "You know the best thing in my entire life is meeting you, I think that's the best gift god gave me."

Zhan chuckled, "I think should thank Marius for this."

"Yes, we should."

~~

"What the hell!" Martha yelled as she was arguing with the cops and the airport staff, she her husband, and all the others were really troubled.

Tina was sitting on her chair and was shaking, as she was really angry, frustrated, and terrified! She wanted to be near Yibo, she wanted to see him!

Steve was angry and was close to losing his patience and fighting the staff, there was a language barrier and they did not have their phones or internet and it was a nightmare to talk with the staff and the cops since it was clear they were not very educated.

Martha was angry as well and actually started to yell, "You have to help us! Our everything was stolen! Bags, phones everything! We do not even have cash!"

In the end, Jack got really angry and got a little aggressive while talking to the female staff, which got the cops to stop him and hold him back. It was a total shit show.

And in the end, they were thrown out of the airport with nowhere to go and with no id or money, it was a disaster.

"Where the hell are we going to sleep!" Martha's husband asked, as he was getting agitated as well.

Steve spoke, "It's all that bastard's fault!" He yelled, he was really angry, and he wanted to vent his frustration on someone, "Yibo! I am sure that he must be having fun while we are stuck here!"

"What's his fault?!" Tina screamed as she got up, "What's his fault if we are stuck in this situation? Why are you blaming someone who is not even here? Keep your miserable thoughts to yourself!"

Steve got angrier and more said, "Just shut up! Don't pretend to be a good wife when you have been whoring around all this time! You fucking slut! You have no right to preach!

And let's not forget when he was left behind back in Nolani were you happy because you got rid of him? Maybe it's because you were so hung up on me back then. You clingy slut."

Tina got angry as well and went forward and slapped Steve, "Shut up! You manwhore! Fucker! Ugly bastard! Bully! You are just as bad as me, fucktard! Jealous hoe!"

Steve glared at her and even charged towards her, Tina's eyes widened as she moved back as she thought that Steve was going to attack her but Martha came between them and yelled, "Stop it, everyone!! Let's not fight with each other and figure out how to get out of this situation."

Tina and Steve just glared at each other and Tina's heart was filled with hate towards Steve. She wanted to get away from this fucker.

That night they all had to stay on the street and it was a hard and very uncomfortable night, while on the other hand Yibo lay on the soft bed in Zhan's arms.