XIX

Your POV:

'Scabbers, what the fuck are you doing here!?' I yelled at the chubby rat. 'Pervert.' I mumbled. I was in the leaky cauldron with the Weasley's and Hermoine. Scabbers, Ron's rat, had left my room but quickly re-enterd, with Crookshanks, Hermoine's new cat, hot on his tail. 'Get out of my room and play tag somewhere else! I'm trying to change.' I scolded the animals. Scabbers saw an opertunity and ran out the room, down the stairs, followed by Crookshanks. I closed the door and started changing. I pulled on Oliver's sweater, because, well, it's comfy. I bounched down the stairs. 

The Weasley's and I went to Egypt, to visit the oldest Weasley child, Bill. The tombes with most curses on them were most interesting. Molly had forbidden Ginny from going into the last tomb, because the people who had found it were still in there, badly cursed. It was not a pretty sight. I had been an amazing vacation. Altough I did had the feeling I took half the Sahara with me back to England.

 I walked down the stairs for breakfast. The Woods would be here soon. I really missed Oliver. 'Hey Perce, Headboy I see.' I commented as I sat down infront of him. He proudly puffed his chest, showing the badge. 'Yes, came in the mail yesterday.' He said. 'Excited for your last year?' I asked. 'Yes, I'm going to work at the ministry straight after.' He said. 'Cool, I'm going to become an Auror.' I said.

 Molly had caught the words I said. 'An Auror? That's really dangerous you know Sweety.' She said. 'I know, I did some research, but I really like it.' I said to her. 'Who's becoming an Auror?' Fred piped. 'Y/N.' Percy answerd. 'That's cool! Fighting bad guys-   -And bad woman.' The Twins said before grabbing some fireworks, for which Molly them scolded. 

'Hey Gin!' I greeted the girl. 'Hey.' She said, still sleepy. 'Elly is coming soon.' I said. Ginny smiled at the mention of her friend. Over the vacation they Owled with eachother and became close friends. Ron and Hermoine were arguing about their pets again. 'Ay lovebirds.' I yelled. The two of them looked at me before pointing at themselfs. 'Yes, you, stupid, if I see one of your pets in my room again while I'm trying to change you won't see them back.' I said. They both gulped. And sadly, started bickering again.

 Suddenly Hermoine turned around, facing the stairs with Crookshanks in her arms. 'Harry.' She said as the said boy walked down the last few stairs. 'Hey guys.' He greeted. I stood up and walked over to them, soon engulfing Harry in a hug. 'How was your vacation?' I asked. 'First two weeks were okay, I think Uncle Vernon shit his pants at the station because he was dead scared of you.' He said. 'Good.' I mumbled. 

'Oh and I blew up my aunt.' He added. 'Sounds fun, wait. . . YOU DID WHAT?!' I screeched. Harry coward under my glare. 'It was an accident, she was saying things about my parents.' He said. I took a deep breath. 'Then the bitch deserved good.' I said. Ron stood with his mouth open. 'How did she go from devil to angel in less than three seconds?' He asked Hermoine in an not so subtle whisper.

 Soon after Arthur took Harry away to talk with him about something. The door of the entrance of the Leaky Cauldron opend revealing the family Wood. 'Ollie, your hair is sticking every where, can I please fix it.' Aemilia Wood said, already fussing with her sons hair. 'Mom! Stop it!' He sisst. 'GINNY!' Elly squealed when her eye fell on one of her best friends. 'ELLY!' Ginny also squealed before running to the youngest Wood and engulfing her in a bone crushing hug.

 Oliver had escaped his mothers grasp and made his way to me. 'Watch out for mom, she's been in a mood all day. I don't think she likes that we're going into our last year.' He said. 'Dad has been keeping her calm but since Black escaped she had gone crazy.' He mumbled the last part. 'She's not that bad.' I said. 'Easy talk for you, you don't live with her.' He said. I rolled my eyes playfully before pecking his lips.