Chapter 7: Knight Fight

As Sonic, Maria, McGregor, and Tom walked across Chaos Island, they were still reeling from their recent encounter with Iblis. The team knew that they had to find a way to defeat the Titan, which was already preparing to launch an attack. Maria scanned the surrounding area, searching for any signs of danger, when she noticed something strange on the horizon.

"What the heck is that?" Sonic asked, noticing Maria's expression.

Maria pointed in the direction of the object, which appeared to be a giant robot-like figure partially buried in the ground. The team approached the figure cautiously, examining it closely.

"Looks like a Titan," Tom said, noting the silver and black color scheme and the teeth-like features on its head like the other Titans.

As the team stood there, the ground beneath them began to shake once again. Sonic whispered, "Speak of the Devil..." and the team turned to see Knight rolling down a cliff on its wheels.

Knight landed with a thud, claws at the ready, and an arm preparing to deploy its sword from its forehead. Its eyes glowed red as it spoke, "The little worms have come to die!"

The heroes knew they were in for a tough battle, but they were determined to find a way to keep Chaos Island without predators. They readied themselves for a fight for their lives, ready to take down the Titan once and for all.

 They readied themselves for a fight for their lives, ready to take down the Titan once and for all

"Everyone, let's head to the mysteriously buried robot!" Sonic said.

"Fine by me!" Tom said.

As soon as Knight fell to the ground, the team of heroes rushed towards the demolished Titan. However, Knight wasn't going down without a fight. It extended its arms in an attempt to attack the heroes. But Sonic, Tom, McGregor, and Maria were quick to dodge the attack and managed to get a closer view of the buried Titan.

The Titan that was buried seemed different from the others. It had a humanoid appearance and a pointed head, which was as tall as Giganto. The colors of the Titan were silver and black, similar to the other Titans. But what made it unique was the smile on its face and the marking on its left leg that read "PROMETHEUS."

Sonic was the first one to react, "Prometheus? A fifth Titan?" he asked.

Maria, on the other hand, was more interested in Prometheus' head. She stepped closer to the Titan and examined it closely. "How did you get here?" she muttered, her eyes fixed on the smile on Prometheus' face.

Sonic managed to find a computer by Prometheus' leg. "Another hacking thing. Don't worry, I'll do it. Trust me, Maria."

The hedgehog clicked on the computer and managed to complete the hacking mission, seeing Prometheus' eyes glow blue. The giant robot managed to emerge from the ground and its back opened, revealing a ramp that led to its cockpit.

"I think it wants us to get in?" Tom guessed.

The four entered the cockpit and Sonic took a look at Prometheus' controls. Maria smiled and took a seat in the main seat, seemingly taking control of the Titan. Sonic smirked as he and Tom sat by Maria. "Let's have that Titan fight someone its size!" he confidently said.