I Locked in

My last class was english. We couldn't leave class unless we we're done with the assignment. Mine was finished, but I didn't wanna go home yet. The pressence of my classmates made me happy.
Everyone was quietly working. Here and there some classmates sighed and groaned. After I made some doodles of Miles Morales, quite some time had past.
I looked in shock at the clock which screamed it was half past 5.
My teacher noticed my face and looked at the time.
"Shiver my timbers!" She said. "Everyone, pack your bags! Class dismissed!"
I felt kinda sad. Why it had to be weekend so quick?
Joelerd had been the first to leave the classroom. Sprinting. His bag half open. I couldn't relate. I packed my bag in slowly. Gregari asked the teacher some final questions about the homework.
I just wanted to walk away when I bumped into Joelerd who stormed into the classroom. "I think we're snowed in!" he screamed.
Everyone started to panic and I felt bad I had a sweet feeling in my stomach. Days alone with my classmates? Awesome!
"Wait here. I will check," the teacher said and walked away.
I looked around. Many classmates already left.
Edaloo began sitting on the table. He is tall. He stared at me with a grin. "Hihi, don't mind being stuck with a kiddo like you," he said.
I quickly looked away.
Greg was always the mom-nerd of the group. He seemed to look calmly out the window, but I swear I heard a hint of distress in his voice.
"We could climb out, but we would drown in the snow.. or we could crawl in the vents but then.."
He sighed and grabbed his homework out of his bag.
"If we're stuck in school doesn't mean you have to make homework, Greg!" Joelerd patted him playfully.
"Aghh, cut it."
"Ye, it's HOMEwork! Not SCHOOLwork!" Coakley said. Nobody laughed at his joke.
Not now. Not ever. Except when my friend is there. She always laughs at him. I think she has a crush on him.
Speaking of homework, my classmate Homework was also still here. I call her that, because she always asks my homework. That's why she probably couldn't finish the assignment from today.
At last, there was Neil. Or how anyone calls him, Nj. He was the quiet nephew of Joelerd. He was standing behind the window.
I couldn't ask for a better group to get stuck with..