12

*Start to live alone.......

Amber is scheduled to fly to South Korea next week. So the remaining days she has in US she mostly spent it with her family and friends.

Amber who was woke up by caressing of her hair, when she opens her eyes she saw her mom staring at her while she was sleeping. She got a confused look to her mom.

"Hey mom good morning."

Amber says while rubbing her eyes.

"What are you doing here and why are you staring at me while I'm asleep? Is there something wrong?"

Her mom just shook her head and smiled at her.

"Mom tell me what's wrong you making me nervous?"

Her mom took a deep meaningful breath

"It's nothing I just wanted to look at you. And thinking that you will be away from us especially me I will surely miss you so much."

Then her mom's eyes started to become watery. Amber started to panic a bit on what her mom reaction is thinking of her going to SoKor to pursue her wanted career. She hugs her mom tightly and lovingly for she knows to herself that she will surely miss her mom, dad and Jackie too.

She also got a teary eye too but she wipes it off before facing her mom for she knows that if her mom saw her crying it will be really hard for her and most especially her mom.

"Mom don't cry. I'll just be doing my thing there and make sure that you'll be proud to me."

Amber shows her dorky smile to her mom. Her mom being so loving and already missing her youngest daughter messes Amber's hair and hugs her tight and started to cry again. Amber just stayed hugging her mom and a tear starts to flow down her cheek, being the cheerful and gullible Amber she is. She wipes her tear and broke her hug with her mom and joked around.

"Mom we shouldn't be crying we should be celebrating."

Her mom so confused and lost.

"What are we going to celebrate my baby?"

"Mom stop calling me baby. I'm already grown-up.. The celebration is about you and dad having a Kpop star idol daughter."

Amber showed her dorky smile again to her mom and her mom just smiled to her loving and cheerful daughter and kiss her repeated to her cheeks.

"Hey mom.... Stop..... kissing..... me...."

Amber protest while giggling through her mom kisses.

"Why.Do.I.Need.To.Stop?"

Her mom saying it while still kissing Amber.

"I am old and it tickles."

Then her mom stops and smiled to Amber again.

"Okay, so better get out of your bed and wash your face and don't forget to brush. I've prepared our breakfast. Go to the dining once you're done, okay?"

"Yes mom. I will!"

Amber rushes to the bathroom and did what her mom told her to do. When she's done she changed her clothes and immediately went to the dining. She saw her mom, dad and her sister Jackie. She sits beside her sister.

"Hey Am, You'll be leaving in a few days' time."

Amber looked at her sister.

"Yeah, Be leaving and try to live to be independent."

Jackie smiles to Amber knowing that her loving sister will be separated to them. Jackie thought to herself that she'll surely missed her sister so much but she knew that Amber can do it.

===============================================================

A/N: 

To my beloved readers; 

I am so sorry for having delays in updates and typos and errors along the way.

Here's a short update I hope you would like it.

Please do leave comments of what you think would happen to Amber. Your thoughts are really really appreciated.

♥♥♥😘