!!!!!!!

-!SPOILER!-
Contains Spoilers about my plans.

-SENSITIVE TOPIC-

Based on "ChatGPT"
"In the Philippines, the Anti-Child Pornography Act of 2009 criminalizes the production, distribution, and possession of child pornography, which includes any material that depicts minors engaged in explicit sexual activities. However, the law does not explicitly address the writing or publishing of fictional stories involving pedophilia. It's essential to consider ethical and moral concerns when writing about sensitive topics like pedophilia, even if it's not explicitly illegal."

"While it may not be explicitly illegal to write or publish a story involving pedophilia in the Philippines, it's crucial to consider the potential ethical implications and societal impact of such content. Writing about sensitive topics like pedophilia requires a delicate approach and careful consideration of the potential consequences. It's essential to handle the subject matter responsibly and with sensitivity, keeping in mind the well-being of readers and the broader community. If you have concerns, it might be wise to consult with legal experts or professionals in the field of ethics and literature for guidance."

"Without specific legal expertise or knowledge of your individual circumstances, it's challenging to predict whether you would face arrest for writing or attempting to publish a story involving pedophilia in the Philippines. However, if your content violates existing laws related to obscenity, child protection, or other relevant legislation, you could potentially face legal consequences. It's essential to familiarize yourself with the applicable laws and seek legal advice if you have concerns about the content you're creating. Additionally, considering the ethical implications and potential harm of such content is crucial."

Based on Wikipedia
"The "Anti-Child Pornography Act" makes child pornography illegal in the Philippines in all forms."

I actually live in the Philippines, and no one know I write about NSFW content, no one even know I write stories. Therefore I'm still in question that if I'm able to write, and published about "Pedophile".

-!SPOILER!-
In this story, I write about a girl named Ava, who is a slave, which is only 11 years old, was adopted or bought by a man named "John Thomas", Ava thought John Thomas, is a bad guy, but after days have past since she comes to his care, she haven't touch nor make her do work, instead, he treated her like her own child.

I haven't finished writing my story, but I plan it to have a probably disgraceful story....
I plan Ava to be have a Prohibited Love, to John, Not just any kind of love, by I mean Love means she wants John to be her wife, even tho she is only 11 years old.

Girls likes Older men, tends to be called "Loli".

And
Boy likes younger girls, tends to be called "Pedophile".

While my story might consist of pedophiles, Loli, Incest and other more potential digrace.... Here in Philippines, It's illegal, according to Wikipedie, "The "Anti-Child Pornography Act" makes child pornography illegal in the Philippines in all forms."

Even tho, I'm a minor myself, I feel ashamed of my self.

Marrying a 11 year old girl, with a fully grown adult man, might be considered as I mentioned above, Incest, "child pornography" and "Pedophile"

However despite all of this, I plan to continue to write and publishing it.
But still, It maybe be illegal, to publish about this sensitive topic.

Please tell me your opinion about this.