four

real life

in case it wasn't obvious, luke was losing his shit here.
this was absolutely insane. he was practically in love with tatum and now she was coming to his game?
pure insanity.

"luke!" nico yelled.

"what, sorry?" a couple of the guys laughed at him.

"it's your turn for the drill moosey." his captian laughed. no one really knew what was going on with the rookie, except for rayana and jack of course. jack told quinn and z almost immediately after he found out about tatum and they got a real kick out of it.

from the stands rayana sat with her camera snapping pictures of the team during practice. this had been her first official season as the head admin for the devils and even though they weren't doing very good so far, she really enjoyed her job.

"lauren what do you wear to a hockey game?" tatum shouted into the next room over.

"umm i don't know, a hockey jersey maybe," she responded. tatum sighed and looked in the mirror. she held up a red sweater and then held up a white sweater. she alternated back and forth between the red and the white for a good solid 3 minutes before she finally decided on the red. now time for the pants. lauren walked into her room and tatum decided to ask her. "what pants should i wear?" she paused, " the black leather or the jeans?" lauren thought for a second. "definitely that jeans, you want to be comfortable right?" tatum nodded. "okay then tate relax. wear the jeans it will be fine." she patted tatums shoulder and snatched the red sweater. "i'm wearing this." tatum laughed as her friend left the room.

she didn't understand why she was so freaked out. it was just a hockey game. she'd been to a bunch before. plus she invited aiden so he'll be there for her too. she just had a weird feeling that this game would change her life. tatum shook her head, calling herself crazy. then grabbed her wallet and keys and headed out the door.

as they entered the arena, tatum smiled. the cold air felt amazing and the atmosphere was so exciting! the devils hadn't had the greatest start to their season but the fans held out hope. they were loyal.

aiden couldn't relate.

speaking of aiden, there he was standing next to a red head, his hand on her ass, totally flirting with her. lauren grabbed the guy and dragged back to their seats, exchanging some not nice words before looking at tatum giving her a "dump him already" look. tatum shrugged, not really caring, the two weren't dating, who was she to judge who he was talking to?

@tatumbridges posted a story

authors notethanks so much for 1k that's wildddd

authors note
thanks so much for 1k that's wildddd