THE DEVIL'S JOY

Can love overcome the need for revenge?

Alec Lightwood couldn't live without his parabatai, Jace Wayland. The possibility of losing his brother to Valentine would be losing a part of his soul. With no other options, he turns to the one person he promised never to compromise - his childhood best friend, Jessica Hawkblue. 

One of Valentine's experiments along with her brother, Oscar, and her sister, Yasmin, the Hawkblue siblings have gone into hiding in order to keep themselves under the radar of the Clave. But when her friend needs her most, Jessica is willing to chance it all, to get payback from the madman who hurt her family.

Jessica doesn't expect Jace. Brave, yet broken. Struggling to get over the one he cannot have. She won't risk her heart for just anyone. But as Jace opens up to her, Jessica finds herself falling for the son of her enemy.

She isn't the only one who feels the stirring of love either. Oscar finds himself falling under the strange charisma that is Simon Lewis as the two are thrown together in the fight against the Circle. Yasmin is drawn to the sarcastic vampire Raphael Santiago, discovering a kindred spirit in troubling times.

Will the Hawkblue siblings earn the long-awaited vengeance, or will their hearts get in the way?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❝NOISE IS RELATIVE TO THE SILENCE PRECEDING IT.

THE MORE ABSOLUTE THE HUSH,

THE MORE SHOCKING THE THUNDERCLAP.❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━SOUNDTRACK━

BURN MY SHADOW ━ UNKLE FEAT. IAN ASTBURY

 DEVIL, DEVIL ━ MILCK

BORN FOR THIS ━ THE SCORE