🎀Getting ready before the date!🎀

Y/n was very excited because Mash accepted going to a date with her. She was blushing and jumping around, accidentally slipping and falling onto the ground.

Someone passing by looked at her, who just fell to the floor. It was Dot who just saw an opportunity when he saw the girl on the floor.

Dot approached with the most charming smile he could. (he's so flirty, help) Dot helped y/n to stand up and pulled her closer, which made her slightly uncomfortable.

"Uh, thanks? Mind not to—" Y/n got interrupted by Dot.

"Don't worry, princess! I'll never let you fall again. I'm your prince in shining armor!" Dot said proudly, unaware that he's just being a jerk.

"What..." The h/c haired girl pushed him away, which didn't cause any reaction since he kept being delusional. Even if he liked Lemon, he couldn't help but fall for every girl he found pretty.

Dot looked into the girls eyes. The e/c color from her eyes just made him get a nose bleed and fall to the floor. Still talking like an idiot.

"Such a beautiful damsel! Her eyes are like gemstones... oh- oh God! What I've done to see such a beautiful girl..." Dot fainted, obviously due his nose bleed. Still chuckling like an idiot. "Hehehehe....."

Finn, who was not so far, approached them. Looking at Dot like 'seriously?'. He gently kicked Dot on his side. "What's wrong with him... sigh. I'm sorry for his behavior. He's a complete jerk. I bet he'll wake up at any moment."

Y/n sighed as well, nodding at Finn.

"I heard you'll be having a date with Mash. Uh, I'm not really into those kinds of things, so maybe I could find someone to help you with. Lemon is very good at romantic things, but I bet she'll yell at you if she knew that Mash is going out with you." Finn rubbed the back of his head.

"How about I call Love Cute? She's also good with these things." Finn said.

"Thanks for your help, I guess I'll talk with her." Y/n smiled at Finn and waved her hand at him. Both of them were friends and always passed time together studying.

 Both of them were friends and always passed time together studying

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n needed to go to the Lang house since Love Cute is from there. She walked in. It was slightly dark, but there wasn't anyone inside. Y/n looked around and jumped when she saw Love Cute behind her.

"AAH!" Y/n yelped, but quickly calmed down when she saw it wasn't a dangerous person.

"Aww, did I scare you? My cute appearance isn't scary!" Love took that as an offense, but quickly giggled.

"Sorry... you just caught me off guard." Y/n sctratched her neck.

"Were you looking for anyone here? Abel doesn't like visitors..." Love got closer to y/n.

"Ah, I was actually looking for you. I just need some help with something." The h/c haired girl said to the pink haired girl.

"Hehe, my help? Of course! What do you need my help with?" Love smiled excitedly, taking y/n by the hand outside the Lang house.

"It's just... uhm... well. I'm going to have a date with Mash, and I want to have everything ready for tomorrow." Y/n said with worry.

"A date!" Love giggles.

"Well, don't worry. I'm here to help!" Love rubs her hands. She was interested in y/n's date and was ready to help her with the date.

"Let's go shopping!" Love grabs y/n and leads her to a very fancy clothing shop. The dresses were beautiful, some of them were simple and others had a lot of accessories and many fabric layers.

"We have to choose the perfect dress for your date!" Love looked around, y/n was kinda nervous, but she also looked around, trying to find a nice dress for her date.

Both of the girls went for hours. Y/n trying dresses and discarding one by one. Y/n sighs until Love finds a very nice dress.

"Try this one!" Love said to y/n, giving her the dress and pushing her to the fitting room.

Y/n tries the dress Love gave to her. It was a simple yet nice dress. It was a dark-purple dress that hugs her figure and reaches below her knees. Y/n felt a bit uncomfortable since it was kinda revealing.

"W- well. I guess it is nice. But what if I feel cold?" Y/n asked nervously.

"That's the thing! He'll give you his jacket or may hug you to keep you warm!" Love giggles. She was good in those things about dates, or maybe she just liked to read many romance novels...

"Are you sure about it?" Y/n was still nervous. What if Mash didn't care if she was cold?

"Don't worry. Lemon always told me that he carries more about others than himself. He'll obviously try to keep you warm!" Love looked around, trying to see if she finds something else that fits the dress.

"Maybe a headband or some gloves... ah, I almost forgot! Do you know how to use heels?"

Y/n shakes her head. How would a 15 year old girl know how to use heels already?

"Well, uh, something simple then! long boots can match with the dress I choose! And a headband, of course..." Love thinks for a moment. She wants to choose a headband but there are better accessories. "Meh, I guess the headband is enough. Well, that's all!

Y/n paid for the clothes. And went outside with Love.

"I have to choose a place for the date. Do you have any recommendations?" Y/n asked the pink haired girl while walking back to the academy.

"Hmm, a place for the date? I think I got the perfect idea!" Love giggles again.