• PART 20 •

Ibrahim pov

"Yes... I also know how to swim" she replied casually.

She dismounted from the stallion and adjusted her Abaya, keffiyeh and hijab. Following suit, I also adjusted my attire and approached the manager "I want to buy these two stallions and have them sent to Korea" I instructed him.

"Thank you.. sir. We are grateful to have a customer like you" he responded gratefully.

Then I walked over to Jannat and Aaliyah who were engrossed in conversation. Jannat was complimenting Aaliyah's riding skills.
Aaliyah said "Let's go. I want to perform Asr Salah and I don't perform it here."

Ibrahim responded "I booked rooms in a hotel in Riyadh. We'll stay there tonight. Let's go to the hotel."

____________
Author pov

Aaliyah, Ibrahim, and Jannat walked in hotel parking in Riyadh suddenly, Aaliyah began to feel pain in her lower abdomen. She realized it was time for her monthly cycle to start, and she felt scared because she didn't have her accessories with her.

Aaliyah looked at Ibrahim, feeling embarrassed at the thought of getting a stain. She then turned to Jannat and quietly asked, "Jannat, do you have any sanitary things?"

Jannat looked back at Aaliyah in surprise. "No, Aaliyah... did you get your period?"

Aaliyah nodded and said "I think yes..." feeling anxious. Their conversation whispered but Ibrahim overheard them.

Jannat suggested "Can I ask Ibrahim oppa to take us shopping?"

But Aaliyah hesitated.. expressing her concern. "I don't want to go anywhere. What if I get a stain? I don't want to be embarrassed."

Jannat looked puzzled. "Then what should we do?"

Aaliyah sighed, feeling uncertain. "I don't know." They enter the hotel.

Ibrahim pretending to be unaware of their conversation and asked "Any problem, girls?" He hoped they would share their concerns with him so he could help.

However, Aaliyah quickly responded "No... no problem."

Ibrahim nodded understandingly. "I have urgent work so I'm going. Your room number is 804 and mine is 805."

Jannat acknowledged "Okay."

Ibrahim walked towards the reception obtained the room keys and returned to hand Jannat her key before heading back to the parking area.

Ibrahim took matters into his own hands and searched on Google for 'things girls use during their periods.' After finding a comprehensive list, he quickly took a screenshot.

Realizing that Aaliyah and Jannat were nowhere to be seen he stepped out of his car and made his way to his hotel room. Once there he called the reception and requested "I want sanitary pads, heating pads, pain relievers, hot water and painkillers. Please send all of these items to room 804."

Aaliyah paced around the room while Jannat sat on the bed. Aaliyah mentioned "I called reception and asked for some items."

"Good idea" Jannat agreed.

Aaliyah dialed the number and as she did there was a knock at the door. Jannat volunteered to check and opened it.

Meanwhile, Aaliyah spoke to the receptionist "I need sanitary pads in room number 804."