Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Harry's POV

I heard the door swing open and I silently prayed that it wasn't Ali as I tried to throw Anna off me.

When I got her off I looked over to the door, seeing Ali with tear filled eyes.

Oh my god. No, no, no, no.

I looked to Anna and back to Ali then back to Anna when I saw the smirk on Anna's face I knew what she was doing.

Ali ran out of the house and I followed her.

"Ali!"

She didn't even turn around. She just yelled, "Harry, get away from me!"

"No. Ali, you have it all wrong," I called after her.

"No, Harry. I don't. I had it all wrong. Thinking that anything between you and I could work out. We're going to be siblings for crying out loud! I don't know what was going through my head to even think that we could be together. Just go. Get away from me and go back to whoever that girl is," she spoke quietly as the tears fell down her face.

This time it was me fighting back tears. I felt them coming as she got in her car.

Why was it like this?

She thought we could be together?

So she liked me?

And Anna ruined it.

I walked back into my house and saw Sammie sitting on the couch with the remote in her hand.

"So now that that's taken care of, whatcha wanna watch?" Anna asked me.

"You're kidding, right?"

"Oh my god. Harry are you crying? Over her? Wow, never knew sluts were your type?"

"Excuse me?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"You heard me." She said as she walked over to get her purse. Anna picked up her bag and slung it over her shoulder and headed towards the door.

"So that's it?"

She turned around surprised to hear me speak to her, "What?"

"That's it? You're just gonna come in here, ruin any chance I ever had of being with the girl of my dreams and just leave. You're not gonna apologize or anything. Just go?"

She laughed, "Well I won't go if that's what you're hinting at. But the apology part, not happening."

"Wow, so I guess what everyone says is true," I looked up from the ground looking into her blue orbs.

"Well that depends, what do they say hun?"

Now it was me laughing, "That you have no heart. No wonder your parents gave you up."

Wow, did I just say that?

"Oh Harry, you stupid, stupid boy. You do understand that the fact that they gave me to someone who would take care of me means they somewhat cared. But on the other hand, YOUR mom just left. She left you and didn't care who was here to take care of you," she spat.

I just stood there. No comeback for that because what she said was true. Even though for the last couple of years since she left I've tried to convince myself otherwise. That's always the conclusion I came to. She left my dad because of what he did to Ali's dad.

Which meant she cared more about him than she did me. She could've just divorced my dad and took me. But no, she had to leave us both.

She didn't care about me.