IF and Ren interlude

Deep inside the country of Planeptune, Ren Cruz can be seen looking at a newly hatched Dragon. 

"So, what are you going to do with him?" IF asked, looking at the young man. The two trench-coat-clad adventurers looked at each other. 

"I'm going to raise him," Ren replied as he looked at IF. 

"Are you sure?" 

"Yep," Ren said with a grin as he held the baby dragon with a smile. 

"Dadda?" The dragon said...

"Uhm, IF?" 

"Yes, Ren?" 

The two adventurers looked at each other and towards the dragon. 

"Did... did he just talk?" 

"Momma?" The baby dragon said, looking at IF. 

The adventurers gulped and looked at each other. 

-=-=-=-

"We're back!" 

"Oh, it's IFFY and ooh-la-la~ he got herself a man!" 

"No, I did not!" 

Ren ignored the friends and looked at Nepgear. Comparing both Nepgear and Neptune... he preferred the younger Nep to the older sibling. 

"Hey, Nepgear," 

"Oh, Hello, Ren! Who's this little guy?" Nepgear asked, leaning on her knees to get a closer look at the green baby dragon in my arms. 

"Wait! Hold the phone!" The older Nep, Neptune, shouted, getting between Ren and Nepgear. "Hold it right there, Edgelord. Don't you make any advances on my cute little sister," 

"Neptune, your clothes are burning," Nepgear nervously replied as the dragon on his arms 

"What? Bad Draco," IF said, scolding the baby dragon who let out something similar to a giggle. "Sorry about Draco, Nep. And you, I know you felt Draco's intention," 

"Sheesh cut me some slack, woman," Ren said with a sigh while Draco chuckled and crawled from his arms to IF's. 

"You're a bad influence, that's why!" 

"Woah, did you two get married or something?" Neptune asked with a teasing smirk. 

"No," "As IF," 

...

"Oh god, you're already starting with the dad jokes," IF whispered, horrified as she held the baby dragon close. 

"Oh my~, IFFY how could you do this to our poor Compa!?!" 

"IFFY has a boyfriend?" Compa whispered, dropping the pudding in shock, not noticing the yells of despair by Neptune. 

"So, are you going to tell them?" Histoire asked, floating on her book beside Ren. 

"No, it's more fun this way," Ren replied, watching the drama unfold with slight sadistic glee. 

"What?! No! Ren isn't my boyfriend!" IF shouted as she looked at them all. "Ren and I found a newly hatched dragon and it imprinted on us," 

0-00-0-000-----0000---

Ren blinked as he looked at the bundle in front of him. In his small apartment, containing only the bare necessities, Ren felt the mattress he owned, shift slightly. 

"Are you awake?" 

"Sorry, Did I wake you up?"  

The two adventurers had bunked in Ren's apartment. As adventurers the two of them often partnered up with each other and there was no issue with sharing a bed. 

"No, I couldn't sleep," IF whispered while looking at him.  The Spy looked at the baby dragon fast asleep been them, a small smile on her face.

"Same here, it just kicked in that I can't go back home anymore," Ren replied, looking at the ceiling, 

"Hey, we'll find a way," 

"Thanks IF,"