Chapter 33: The Storm

Opening

__________________

Location: UMF Occupation Vale

3rd Person Pov

After Atlas attacked Vale in the Surprised Attack. The UMF finally Retake the City. Atlas loses vale and many retreated, While some others still fighting or surrendering.

However, Vale was in critical damaged after the atlas attacked. Buildings destroyed or collapsed, Dying soldiers are everyway and the people caught in the crossfire are either killed or missing. This is most deadlest attacks in remnant history. Ever the great war was more deadly than that happen. The UMF Started rebuilding Vale and help the people that was left homeless and lost. Ever faunus too.

______________

Location: United Mothome Federation, The Capital, Military Research Base.

3rd Person Pov

Dr. Eggman was examine the tube that Kaone and Anna.

Dr. Eggman: This is fascinating, I never seening this before. Where did you get it?

Kaone: To be honest, We found it in the underground on top beacon. This surprise me, Including Anna. We don't know where it came from and-

Dr. Eggman: And this girl was inside was it?

Kaone: Well, Yeah. I-

Dr. Eggman: Surpreme Leader, Did you know what this is? I think this is a fall maidens.

Kaone: Maidens?

Dr. Eggman: I was taking notice aboyt the remnant history, Let me explained.

He begins to explained about the maiden and their abilities. He explained Maidens are the hosts of a vast magical power that has existed in Remnant for thousands of years. There are four Maidens in existence at any time, each corresponding to one of the four seasons - Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall. Dr. Eggman also explained the maidens are extremely powerful than any normal semblance and aura.

The power of the Maidens is magic and is independent of Dust use and distinct from a Semblance. It is not powered by Aura, and a Maiden does not need Aura to use powers.

The Maidens are only able to use elemental magic, as they were not given anything else when they first received the powers. When Maidens use their powers, their eyes become surrounded by a fiery glow that matches their Aura color. Maidens are capable of conjuring weapons comprised of the elements. Dr. Eggman finished.

Kaone was surprised that Maidens are more powerful than aura. Though, Kaone fears if he encounted one, He is unable to defeat it.

Dr. Eggman: Oh, And there's MORE!!

Kaone looks at the Crazed with a confuses.

Dr. Eggman: After the attack on vale, The Soldiers of ours found something interest.

Kaone: What?

Dr. Eggman walks towards the bed and revealed something on it. It is revealed to be robotic girl with orange hair and green eyes.

(A/N: Take a guess who this girl my brothers :))

Kaone: Wh-

Dr. Eggman: This is android made by atlas. Her appearance was similar to human, But her parts are robotic. Whoever made this girl, Might been a genius to created this android. Did you agreed.

Kaone suddenly had a PSTD about his childhood movie "The Terminator". Causing the trauma about the machines breakthrough his room. It was the most scaring thing he could ever imagine. But he shakes his head, Forgetting the trauma within him. And focus on Dr. Eggman.

Kaone: Can you know who build her?

Dr. Eggman: *Shake* Can't tell, But I can rebuild into a new and model one. Reprograming into a new military, Did you agreed.

Kaone: *Sigh* Sure, But pleace Don't make a T-800. I hate that.

Dr. Eggman nodded and runs while laughing. Kaone left the researchs base, Until he encounted Two girls. Rebecca & Vabecca Vön Juen.

Rebecca: *German* Oberster Führer, haben Sie bei Ihrer Recherche etwas gefunden? [Supreme Leader, Did you found something on your research?]

Vabecca: *German* Ich habe von dem Angriff auf das Tal gehört. Wollten Sie, dass Bomber Atlas treffen? [I heard about the vale attacked. Did you want to bombers to hit atlas?]

Kaone: *Shook* *German* Nein, wir brauchen Pläne für die bevorstehende Invasion. Die Schlacht um Atlas wird viel härter oder schlimmer sein... tödlicher als jede andere. [No, We need plans for upcoming invasion. The Battle of atlas will been lot harder or worse.... deadly than any other.]

Rebecca: *German* Was sollen wir tun? [What shall we do?]

Kaone: *German* Bilden Sie unsere Männer und Frauen für den Krieg aus. Wir müssen verteidigen und angreifen. Atlas war vielleicht stark, aber nicht stark genug. Also sei bereit. [Train our man and woman for war, We need to defend and attack. Atlas may been strong, But not strong enough. So been ready.]

To Be Continue

____________

Next Chapter: New Allies from the Other side.

End Credit