The News

Seoyoon's POV:

Soyeon is trapping us in our practice room. She said that our manager, Choi Minho, called her about something very important and big.

"What is it Soyeon unnie? It's killing me!" Momo cried.

"Yeah I can't sit in this room for another minute without literally going insane." I replied.

"Soooo, Mr. Choi said he got an email from Kang Daniel about our group."

"Kang Daniel knows us? Wow!" Sooji said.

"Yeah, we said he wants us to join Street Women Fighter 2!" Our leader finally admitted

All of the girls screamed in unison, making me cover my ears but later join them. Sooji got up from the couch and did a little dance and we all laughed at her.

After all of that, we left and went home. I stopped and got some food and coffee at the shop near my house. When I got back, I immediately took a shower then changed into some comfy clothes.

I sat in my living room and the watched latest episode of my favorite kdrama

I sat in my living room and the watched latest episode of my favorite kdrama. Then I scrolled on YouTube of choreography videos and saw a video of Bada. I used to be friends with her when we were in a group together, but we disbanded and she stopped talking to me for some reason.

It's like she was avoiding me. Which I don't know why because she was my best friend. I even had a huge crush on her. I might still have a crush on her she probably hates me. Did I do something wrong?

Ugh, I need to get her off my mind. It'll only make me overthink even more. The past is the past just get over it already.

The Next Morning~

I had get up early today because we have to make choreography for swf2 so we're at least a little prepared.
I wonder what groups are gonna be there. 1Million is probably gonna be there. I watch a lot of their videos, they're crazy good. Redy has also gotten more confident in her dancing. I'm proud of her.

I got dressed and quickly ate my food before I left the house.

"What song should we do?" Momo asked

"Yooni you pick" Soyeon said surprising me

"What, why me? You're the leader" I replied

"You pick the best songs honestly" ChaeYeong answered

"And you have the best dance style." Sooji said after

"Okay fine, I'll pick"

"Oh, my class and I are doing Low by Flo Rida. We could do that as our warmup."

"Okay let's see!" Soyeon said excitedly

I showed them the dance and it seemed like they really enjoyed it. I barely even did anything thought.

" Wow Yooni, I'm not gonna lie, you looked really hot!" Soyeon blurted out

"Yeah!!" They agreed

"Oh my god, shut up so y'all can learn this"

I recorded us and posted it to our YouTube channel. They picked up the dance fast and they did really good. Well, of course they did but still.

We did some other quick and easy stuff then got into the more draining dances. Why does Momo always say we do the hard ones. Yeah she's a really good dancer but damn, give me a break.

"Ughh, I'm so tired" Our leader yelled

" Yeah I'm so exhausted and hungry" I also yelled

"I'll order food for us. What do you guys want?" Our lord and savior ChaeYeong asked

"I'll take anything at this point." Said Momo

"How about burgers?"

We all agreed on burgers as we laid on the cold floor not wanting to move at the moment.

The food got delivered and we ate like we haven't eaten anything in years.

"What groups do you think will be at Street Women Fighter?" I asked out of the blue

"Hmm I don't know. Why? Worried Bada will be there~?" Sooji teased

"Whaa, no! I was just wondering"

"Dear, your face is practically a tomato. Don't lie to us" Soyeon said which sent me back to reality

They know about my crush on Bada and will never stop teasing me about it. I mean, can you blame me? She's fucking hot as hell!

Third Person POV:
The girls of BadFlame said their goodbyes and went home to get some rest after dancing for hours. Seoyoon sat in her bed starting at her ceiling why her mind was filled with thousands of thoughts. SWF2 was starting soon and she was excited and scared at the same time.

It had been awhile since they've been with other groups so they were all very nervous. Soyeon and Seoyoon were stressing the most. Soyeon because she was the leader and needed to make sure that everything and everyone was perfect for the show. Seoyoon on the other hand, was worried about too many things. Like if people will like them, if they lose, and Bada.

They haven't talked since Cupcake disbanded. They were very close and hung out basically everyday. Their mom's were friends and Seoyoons mom loved Bada like she was her own child. She was really upset when they stopped talking to each other.

After what seemed like forever she finally went to sleep.