3. Ecstasy

10 Years Later

Raife sat up in her bed and stretched with a long yawn. Ever since they started having to take care of themselves, the sisters agreed to sleep naked to make laundry day easier. Plus, both found it enjoyable to sleep without the confines of clothing. Raife had grown up much over the last decade; longer hair, bigger breasts, her sister's vulgarity, but she still had her child-like curiosity and wonder.

Raife looked out her window before she felt something between her legs. She grabbed the bed sheets and flung them off, staring down at her morning wood. "Aw, fuck!" She exclaimed. Over the years, she found that masturbating didn't help get her off at all. On the rare occasions that she was able to make herself climax, it would take her over an hour of jerking off and ball fondling.

 On the rare occasions that she was able to make herself climax, it would take her over an hour of jerking off and ball fondling

Shale was pretty much the same, just bigger breasts and way stronger. Two years after their parents' murder, she joined the fight club and took home many winnings... and many bruises. This, in addition to the money their father stashed away, allowed them to live a complete and healthy life. She was in the middle of a yawn when her sister burst into her room, rod at attention.

 She was in the middle of a yawn when her sister burst into her room, rod at attention

"Sis!" Raife yelled, making Shale jump. "I got a boner."

"I see that," the older hyena muttered, knowing where this was headed.

"I would like some assistance."

"Assistance."

"Please, suck my cock."

Shale just smirked. "I never should've offered that first time, huh?"

"You know how hard I get. How come you don't get constant boners?"

"Because I'm not a pervert," Shale snapped playfully. "Maybe if you didn't ogle every piece of ass that walked by."

"You also know that I can only get off with another. Remember? I tried masturbating but it took me almost two hours last time."