Chapter 1

Disclaimer:
I don't own Nano Machine.

Chapter 1: Return of the Demon God

A Thousand Years has passed. He spent a thousand years in this dreary, lonely and black void between worlds. When he tried get rid of that bastard, he didn't thought of such a end would await him.. All that he had accomplished has become meaningless now.

What use is his title 'Demon God' when couldn't escape Annihilation at the hands of his mortal enemy Blade God. When strike down that vile bastard at last he thought he end the vicious cycle of revenge that has been going for thousand years but he didn't think that he would get stuck inside this Void that exists between worlds all alone. He missed his wife, followers and his home the Demonic Cult.

[Scanning Complete.]

Ah, Nano. The only one there to give him company. Nano just now completed its analysis on Internal Energy or Inner Ki. Over the course of these years He and Nano tirelessly worked to find a way home until he started work on his Martial Arts and all the different type Ki he possess.

At first I created various Sword and Blade Styles but after a while started to try and create variety of styles and techniques with his elemental Ki as base like Thunder Sword and Blade Style, Frost Palm and Sword etc.,

He also focused on Hand to Hand combat styles and other weapons as well as few movement and assassination techniques but Cheon YeoWoon discovered his new go to style Energy Arts - where the user uses the Ki energy itself without any medium to do various things like creating barriers, attacks like beams, blasts and such if the user were to use an Elemental Ki like Thunder Ki, Fire Ki or Cold Ki then it makes the arts that much dangerous.

He, who possess all of that elemental Ki, can do a lot of different types of Energy Arts so he focused more on that. And so after a long time he was able to ascend to new realm Willful Master Realm where he can do everything he wills.

"Finally, I can go home!"

Cheon YeoWoon shouted excitedly as he rips open the space and get inside a wormhole that he with confidence know will lead him to his home.

[User Cheon YeoWoon was merging with his past self was complete.]

Wait.......What?

Suddenly, everything gone blank.

He woke up in morning tired as if he has gone through to ripped space and time. Wait a minute he really he did that and now he was inside a bedroom a but something feels wrong like he was shrunken somehow.

That's when he looked down to see his hands and feet were smaller and thinner than he remembered. In fact his whole body is smaller than before and his Internal Ki which is infinite before is significantly smaller.

"Nano, what happened to my body and Internal Ki "

Cheon YeoWoon panicked as he wasn't sure whether succeeded in his attempt to return home or landed himself somewhere else.

[No need to panic master. Your body has been merged with your past self as such you now have your 14 year old appearance.]

After that explanation YeoWoon calmed down and asked another question.

"Then why does my inner Ki is so weak and why does I have this splitting headache".

Cheon YeoWoon truly didn't understand why he would loose his limitless Ki and this migraine is also bit of a nuisance. But he didn't react to it because of his will and experience he gathered over the years.

[Your Ki energy has been lost to you because your current physical body cannot withstand it yet. Your attempt to come to your timeline also only possible because of your Ki reserve which has spent mostly on that. Your headache is result me holding all the information your past self has.]