𝙎1 𝙀3- ' '𝙄𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮, 𝙑𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚, 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 ''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(lots of swearing, and violent description! if you feel uncomfortable with this, please proceed to the next chapter or click off)

' ' IT WAS SALLY! THAT BITCH!! ' ' Laurie Screamed

' ' YOUR A DELUSIONAL BITCH! ITS NOT HER ITS A FUCKING CONCIDENCE THAT SHE JUST LEFT TO USE THE BATHROOM.' ' Sidney Yelled at Laurie

' ' ....' ' Laurie sat in silence. ' ' It's You...' ' She'd than pull out a pocketknife and walked upwards to Sidney.

' ' Wha-What are you doing ' ' Sidney Mumbled.

' ' Don't you think this is too far...There's a body Infront of us, we should just ge-get back together, we're in this together. ' ' Lila Worried

Laurie would put the knife on Sidney's chin ' ' You're defending that murderous cunt, because you're apart of her group. ' '

' ' wha?! '' Sidney exclaimed ' ' No I'm not, I've been here with you guys th-e whole time. ''

Sidney began backing up further. ' ' Laurie this isn't you...i thought we we're cool. You don't have too...' '

Laurie than grabbed the knife with a tighter grip, walking up to sidney as she'd back up before.

' ' Laurie no..' ' Lila went up to her, holding her back.

Laurie Than Sliced Lilas Arm. ' ' STAY BACK BITCH. ' '

As Laurie was focused on Lila, Sidney Ran. Ran as fast as she possibly can.

Lila Cried, ' ' Laur-ie...' ' She'd hold onto the wound. ' ' This isn't you. ' '

Laurie than dropped down, in tears... ' 'I-i'm sorry' '

Lila looked at her, '' Is she really forgetting what she did, why is she crying?' ' She thought...

' ' This isn't me...your right, I have serious. Trauma, problems you could say... It makes me act in such ways...I can't recover...I'm sorry. ' '

' ' Laurie, you really scared me... This isn't natural... Its straight insanity at this point.' '

' ' I'm sorry...' ' Laurie begged for mercy,

' ' I, can't.' ' Lila would grab her bag. and walking off.

' ' Lila, No...' ' Laurie cried.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙅𝙪𝙢𝙥- 3 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨, 9:36

It was a dark area, spider webs., blood stains. rusty furniture. And weapons plastered on the walls.

She'd be tied in a chair. Duct tape on her lips, rope on her arms and legs.

' ' MGHHHHMGHMMMM!!' ' The girl screamed as it was all muffled.

She'd than see a man, in a black robe. and white shook expressioned mask with a baseball bat grasped on their hand. Her eyes widen open

'' MMMMMGHPHH!!' '

' ' You're up.' ' The man said with his voice changer. ' ' I've been waiting you could say.' '

' 'MGHHH!!' ' She screamed

' ' SHUT THE FUCK UP SLUT!!' ' He yelled back

She'd quiet down, for a little bit.

' ' Good, Now...' '

' 'MGHHH!!!!MMHMMMGH!!!!..' ' Sally would scream

' ' MAKE ONE MORE NOISE AND I'LL GUT YOU ALIVE!' '

' ' MMMGH!!! MMMM MMMMM!!!!' ' Sally would scream as loud as she could, as she did have duct tape on her lips

He'd than pull out the sharp blade tucked in his pocket, he'd than pierced his knife into her stomach

' ' MMGHHHHHH!!! MHMPHHH!!!!! ' ' She'd cry and scream in pain and agony.

' ' STILL TALKING SLUT?' ' He'd than snatch the knife out her stomach, stabbing her wrist, with the rope still on it, causing the rope to loosen and not feeling any pain.

' ' Now stay silence, if i here you screaming and crying from this basement, i'll murder your pussy ass. ' ' He'd than walk up the basement stairs.

She'd first snatch the duct-tape off her lips after that piece of rope broke free. Than she'd Unrope the ropes on her ankles, letting her legs free, and her left wrist, she'd be free from the chair..

' ' ow...ow...ow..' ' Sally groans..

She'd look around, being free from the leashes. She'd than find the baseball bat the man left down earlier, getting a good grip on the bat, and tiptoeing to the upstairs

' ' YOU THOUGHT I DIDNT KNOW, BITCH!! ' ' The man said, with a sharp kitchen knife in his hand.

' ' AHHHHHH!!!!' ' She screamed, knocking the man out with the bat.

' ' YOU PSYCHO MURDER!!' ' *Banging the bat on his unconsious body.

She'd than limped out Sidney's house. After Sucessfully escaping the Maniac, She'd than proceeded to go to the hospital, which was about 8 blocks away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@dylanscorner :)