Introduction

January 27th 1908

The island of Sodor was a wonderful place, famous for its engines and stories that happen in it.

Our story starts out with a group of friends, who have known eachother fir as long as they can all remember.

Stephen was the son of a very succesful buisnessman, specially interested in management. He was the kindest and more understanding of the bunch, a natural leader.

Peter was, well, pretty destructive, he was always assertive and loud, suprisingly this never made him get in trouble. He was a troublemaker, but he wasn't stupid.
His brother, Andrew, was also a member of this group, he was careful and quiet, and yet, he was known for his extremely bad luck, as well as him having some sorts of anger issues, his brother, however, promised to always be there to help him.

Tasha and Burnett, two lovebirds that are always together, both passioned by the idea of creation, as well as repairs, they were the heart of the group, and soon enough, they formed a nice, happy family.

Finally, Robert, yet another lover of creation, which he shared with the last two, however he would be a natural genious, easily the most talented of the trio.

After a few years, and failing on his hability to leaen to drive propperly, Stephen would have become controler of a railway, which he was decent at, which wasn't his fault, as most of those instances were out of his control.

His friends would soon enough see an oportunity on his friend's railway, and soon, they would have joined in, the first ones were Burnett and Tasha, accompanied by Robert later on, had their own small workshop at Crovan's Gate, at first it only repaired the engines of the Skarloey railway, but Stephen's railway's line eventually made its way there.

It was then the railway had its two official engines, and its first not-official engine.

Two engines, both painted blue, named Thomas and Edward, were the official engines, sold to Stephen, now nicknamed "The Fat Controller" by his friends due to his change of weight over the years.

As for its first unofficial engine, or private engine, was Kate, a small, red and gold tank engine,built completely by Burnett and Tasha.
Despite her name being Kate, she's also nicknamed by her builders as "Lady Stone", with Stone being the lastname of Burnett and Tasha after getting married.

She would also later aquire a liking to the railway's third engine, Henry, speaking up against Stephen after his... Reaction of him.

 Reaction of him