chapter 2: A sin

I grabbed my bag and keys before locking the door. I took the stairs because I hate waiting for the elevator while I'm late for my work.
I made sure to take a small bite from my bread while I'm running down the stairs, scared of getting choked to death.

It's already 10:38 and I've to reach to my work at 11 soon. I mean, I woke up 20 minutes after my alarm went off, what did I even expect?
I took a big steps while walking, and kept on looking at my watch. I could run too, but I'm scared that I'll have side ache of my belly while running.

Hopefully when I reach there at ten minutes late, my manager was still there.
"10 minutes late miss Yuri" she glared at me
I nervously laughed "I'm sorry"
"I know it's a hectic day for you, especially when you have an off day, but since Gracie can't make up today, I needed you. So please- for today?" She asked
"Oh no- it's fine mrs. Hemilton. I don't have any problem" I smiled, she just smiles and pats on my shoulder before leaving for her trip.

I groan and took a seat before I noticed some cash with a note "Incase if you haven't brought your lunch"
I swear Mrs. Hemilton is the best manager of all the managers in our city.
I took the cash and put it inside the counter, because even if I hadn't brought some amount for my lunch, I wouldn't still use the money which Mrs. Hemilton gave. Why? Because, I guess I don't want to?

It was 1:30, when I looked at my watch, I stopped arranging the books and went to order something to eat.
After I was done, I took a seat as the people weren't coming much now. I took out a book from my bag and checked around to see if anyone was entering the library. When the path was clear, I flipped the page to 26.

"His hands went back to my hair, unclipping my bun. His eyes are hungry and my breathing increases every second of this moment. My patience was getting out of my hand, before I could step on his shoe and kiss him, he grabs my neck and pushes me on the wall, I let out a moan-"

"Excuse me?" I'm startled by the knock on the counter and I quickly closed the book and looked to the counter. As soon as I looked up, my cheeks turned red, and my heart pounded so hard that I could feel the ache. It was him. The man I saw yesterday.

"Ye-yes?" I cleared my throat and smiled
"Uh- I have this urgent meeting session after 5 minutes, can I borrow your library for some minutes?" He hoarsely said
"yes sure please, also there... aren't people right now anyways..." I smiled nervously.
He smiles back "thank you" he walks to the table and sits down, with his tablet on.

He has wore a black jeans, a black shirt and a black leather jacket, his dark brown hair is slicked back perfectly, and he grabs his glasses and put them on. Making ten times hotter.

I sit down and sigh a little. I look at the book and then him. Before I could pick up the book and read again, there was a knock on the door as my ordered arrived.
"Thank you" I smiled before handing him the amount of the pastries and my latte.

I took a sip of my latte and took a glance at him, he was already in his meeting. I gulped down the latte and licked my lips, while I couldn't take off eyes of him.
My eyes narrowed his biceps and his perfect body, those masculine personality of his, was already making me to get on my knees- wait? What the fuck?

I rolled my eyes and laid back to my chair and continued to have my lunch.

(I see the views are growing!!!! 💗 I can't believe, I'm getting a real readers now ToT
Thank you so much 🥹)