An invitation!

As the sheriff was helping out some villagers, he noticed a blob of all kinds of colours approach Tumble Town he soon recognised who it was, it was his dear old friend Scott the ruler of Chromia. He quickly finished helping and went to greet the colourful man.

"Hello Scott, did you come for a trade or just for your daily mocking?" Said the blonde.

"Hello to you too Sheriff, and actually I wanted to invite you to a party I'm hosting." Announced the man.

"I'm guessing all of the emperors are also coming?" Jimmy predicted.

"Yup!"

The sheriff sighed, unsurprised.

"What? Can't handle socialising of a bit?" Asked the cyanate mockingly.

"I'd say so and I don't want to deal with a bunch of drunk emperors. But I guess I'll come anyway; I have nothing better to do tonight."

Jimmy heard Scott chuckle a bit and slightly sighed again.

"Put on something nice looking comfy clothes too, wearing your sheriff uniform on a party will be really-."

"Did you really think I would wear my uniform on a party" asked the blond in genuine offended surprise.

"Better safe than sorry." Said the colourful man in a mocking tone.

The sheriff then looked at him with a *are you serious right now? * Look and went back into his office leaving the ruler of Chromia dying of laughter from his friends reaction.