Chapter 7

"serenity there's no point getting all worked over this shit i'm telling you there must be a good explanation for this" nia said as we both looked down at the instagram story.

"on what fucking planet would there be a good explanation for this... HES KISSING ON ANOTHER GIRL" i said feeling more and more angry.

"i'm gonna call him, i should call him right ?" i asked her.

"girl no don't you need to do him like he did you. i love kamari n all but he is NOT about to play you like this" she said clicking her finger like she said something motivational.

"plus he's not made anything official so you can't even get mad at him fr" she said sitting back.

"hm i guess so but all that flirting shit with me gotta stop immediately" i said locking my phone and laying down with her.

"you want me to call his brother and ask what happened" she said facing me.

"sure" i sighed knowing this wasn't going to end well.

After searching for his contact and waiting a couple rings he decided to answer.

"what's up bae" he said smiling into the facetime.

"i'm not smiling with you right now... wtf is wrong with your brother" she said mugging him.

"what he do" he said looking lost.

"we just saw on some hoes story him in the background kissing some other girl tell him i said we don't play like that and his momma WILL be notified" she said nodding her head.

"wait not momma" jacari said only responding to the last part.

"no bcs why is he all up my face then goes and kisses some other girl" i said grabbing the phone putting my face in the camera.

"i don't know but there must be a good explanation" he said saying the same thing as his girlfriend.

"boy- okay.. i don't even care fr he got it forget we even said anything" i said handing the phone back to nia.

" you coming to my house later" jacari said with a cheeky grin.

"no stupid you have to come over here to meet kaydens girlfriend" she said rolling her eyes.

while they finished their conversation i went downstairs to go start cooking some food for everybody to eat.

"kayden said they'll be here in a hour" nia yelled from upstairs.

let's get this shit over with

1hour later

kayden walks in with a pretty brown skin girl right behind him.

"wassup guyss" he yells closing the door behind them.

"stop yelling like you pay bills in this bitch" i said coming out the kitchen setting food on the table.

"shut yo bitch ass up" he said mugging me.

"don't call her a bitch" his lil girlfriend said pinching his arm.

"owwww" he said rubbing his arm.

"i like her already..." said walking up to her giving her a hug.

" i'm serenity" i said smiling pulling away from the hug.

"my names imani, thank you for having me i know how much you guys mean to kay" she said smiling showing her dimples

she has manners... as she should

" it's all good come come sit the foods ready the others will be here inna minute" i said leading them into the dining room.

"nia get down here kaydens here" i said yelling at the bottom of the stairs.