sweet night

Creators note: english isn't my first language, i have never wrote any fan fics before, nor lemons. This was made simply because i was bored so I'm sorry if it has gramatical ertors or other errors or its simply not what you expected.

You opened your closed, looking for any kind of jewlery you could find. The halloween party you were looking forward to was today, you couldn't wait to go. The school nearly hosts parties like these for the "lower class,, and you felt like you're missing out on a lot of fun because of this.
Friday night parties are always wild, you can't wait to see your friends after a shitty day.You needed the escape, you couldn't wait to get blackout drunk and just forget about all of this. You decided to dress up as something iconic,  not other than Elvira the mistress of dark. Since you always looked up to her style and iconic lines. You even teased up your hair a little to resemble her hair style. You looked spookie and hot in that split dress of hers, it molded into your body like if it was made just for you, resemblimg your beutiful shape. Even a blind man would notice you in the crowd. You decided to take a taxi there just to be safe, after the incident in the arcade last week...at least you and Sol were able to bond over it. Talking about Sol let me text him- you thought. But no reply, he must be busy or something...anyways ill wait and see till he replies.The music could be heard from outside of the school hall, it was hosted in the school gym. You couldn't decide if you should step in alone or wait for your friends who were also clearly late. You decided not to step in before you text them. Just to find out they were already in. You looked around in the crowd, first locking eues with Brittney who was dressed as a sexy xat while Sara as a cute mouse, the looked so sweet together you kinda felt bad for interupting suck a beatiful moment to them. They greeted you with a smile. You asked them if they knew where the others were. Brittney said Deryl was enjoyin the food while Crowd should be there somewhere. Typical from Deryl, you thought. You went to the table where all the snacks and drinks were and you found Deryl. He greeted you with a big smile while stuffing his face. You took a cup from the table and drank it while not breaking eye contact with him.Than you greeted him and asked if he knew where you could find Crowe. He kinda looked sad, like if he remembered suddenly than put down his cup and looked you in the eyes and told you "I'm sorry you have to find this out from me Y/n.. but Crowe is with some girl and they been talking for a while.,,-he said. You could only muster up a "huh,, in response. You were shocked, you didn't wanted to believe it. He never told you anything about his love life, why would he keep this a secret from you? You were his best friend. This hurt you more. You looked around trying to find them, than Deryl pointed at them in the distance. So it was true..and the girl is the polar opposite of you too..so that's his type. "I can't compete with that,, you whispered under your breath. The yound man apologised again for breaking the news for you. "You alright?,, he asked. "Yees!..,, you mustered up. You took another cup and started drinking. "Ill go and see you later,, he said than left. Now I'm gonna get black out drunk for sure you thought and with that you started drinking like you if you had a liver of steel. Once you were drunk enough that you could nearly walk you decided to go and get some fresh air. You were just fine all the way down but then you tripped on the lest stair because of your long skirt and fell face first on the floor. This really alone and nobody seems to help you. Your loud sips filled the hall, than your body shifted it got lifted up from the ground. You opened your eyes and saw that there was no other than Sol. Right..Sol..he always got your back in situations like thus, it's like he's a magical prince that can sense your distress and cone running to save you when needed this is what you thought but your thoughts got interrupted by him.
"..N? Y/n, Y/N? Do you hear me?..,, he asked. "Y-yes..,, you replied.
"Are you alright? What happened again?,, he asked, he looked worried. You opened your mouth but your words slowly blurred together: all you mustered up was "..Crowe left...and I..I..,, than you broke down crying. He softly laughed than kissed your forehead. "It's alright, I'm here now and I won't leave,, you seemed to calm down hearing that. "It's not like you need Crowe anyways....,, What was that? That's the last thing you heard before dozing off and waking up in your apartment while Sol put you down on your bed. You grabbed his shirt and pulled him down, you didn't want him to go. Without thinking, you kissed him and he kissed you back. He looked desperate wich was weird because his never this affectionate, it's like his breaking character or maybe you're just imagining things either way you wanted to feel his body close to yours. You gave Sol a needy look and seemed like he understood what you wanted because he put his hand under your skirt and gently started massaging your private area. Than slowly slipped two of his fingers inside you. You gasped and he stopped for a moment than went back to fingering you. It felt amazing, he knew just how to please you.
"Sol, I'm about to cum,, you whined.
"Not yet,, he replied and removed his finger outside of you and slowly slipped down your underwear. He unbuckled his belt and positioned himself than pulled out his member and slowly placed it inside you. You gasped again, it hurt a bit but if felt good. He grabbed you breast and started going at it roughly like an animal, like if he wouldn't be able to sruop himself. He was blushing and smirking at you so you kissed his lips and this seemed to just turn him more on because he started thrusting more faster he was sweetly moaning your name, it was so cute, you never thought you would ever see him like this. "Y/N...I'm coming,,he groaned.
"I think me too Sol...,, you moaned and with that he finished inside of you.
Now he was just laying beside you, spooning you like a baby. You quickly fell drifted to sleep.