Part 1

I'm sitting in the middle of my messy room, worrying about tomorrow. I'm sure you know,that a whole new place to live, a whole new school with a whole new community can be really upsetting. - I don't even know what I'm gonna wear!- I say as my mother walks in to my room. I'm so upset that I throw the bag full of clothes to the ground. -Sweetie,calm down. Everything's going to turn out so fine tomorrow in school, believe me. And don't even worry about your clothes, we'll find a solution...- We look at each other smiling,and saying -Let's go shopping!- at the same time. I love her so much. I know how hard she works for me and my little brother, Dan. Since the day my father has gone, she has been working her ass off, and we -well,at least I- really appreciate that. As we are in the hallway,putting our shoes on,we talk about what I want to buy. I'm reaching for my phone on the cabinet, then we are walking out of the house. While we're on our way, we're listenning to Taylor,singing the lyrics we know by heart. As we are singing the last line of You Belong With Me, we park in front of the main entrance of the shopping center. -Perfect timing,mom. Thank you for even bringing me here.- I say as I jump out of the car. -Hey,it's okay. I just want you to know that I love you, and I'm really proud of you for understanding this new situation.- We make our way to the photocell doors of the mall. This place is huge. Full of people,shops and money. I look around and see people who are visibly full of money: wearing the newest Jordans, famous makeup brands, and multiple years younger little girls wearing fake nails. -I'm not saying it's bad, but I feel like it's going to take some time for me to get used to this town.- I say to my mom as she holds to me thighter because of the huge crowd made of people who are coming in or either going out of the building. We are walking around in Stradivarius as my mother is showing me a pair of straight jeans. -I like them. Do they have it in my size?- I ask my mother as she hands over them to me. I just walk into the fitting rooms,and try them on. As I'm looking at myself in the mirror I'm thinking about which one of my tops could I wear this with. I just had a perfect idea: this morning I was just scrolling through Instagram, when I saw an advertisement from H&M which had a slim fit top available in multiple colors: black, grey and white. I make my way to the long line to the cash register which my mom is standing and waiting for me in. My mom pays for them,and we walk out of the shop as we wish the cashiers a nice day. I tell my mom about the tops at H&M, so we walk in,and I immediately recognize them. I pick the black one in size 3XS. We're quickly running to the register before a huge, about 15 person family steps in the line. We only get my top and we walk out of the shop,then the building. It's almost sunset now,and the sky looks beautiful, so I get my phone out of the pocket of my old jeans and take a photo of it. We sit in the car and start our way home. By the time we get home,I'm super tired so I just have a few bites, shower, set a timer for tomorrow morning and go to bed.