- 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 -

01:00 am | The Ritz Hotel, NYC
Taylor's POV of how they met

I stumbled back through the corridor of the New York Ritz Hotel, the reflections of the tall chandelier bouncing on the walls. There was no chance I was making it back to my room, the 8 shots I had previously taken at the BRITS after party were making sure of that.

My vision was slightly blurry from the amount of alcohol I had consumed, but I could still make out the faint numbers on people's doors.
"24, 25.." I muttered to myself, scanning around for the number 31.
"Fuck." I swore to myself, sliding down a white, marble wall and sitting on the cold, hard ground. I suppose I was gonna have to just wait here until morning. Tree, my publicist, would kill me but I didn't care at that point. My mind was too swarmed with alcohol to give a shit.

As I leaned back and began to close my eyes, I felt a shadow tower over me. A tall figure began to speak to me in a husky tone, asking whether I was alright, if I needed help. I opened my eyes and after a few blinks, I recognised him as the NFL player Kam had introduced me to.
"Trevor?" I mumbled, squinting at him. I never noticed how handsome he was; his clean, shaven beard and his lightly tanned skin so smooth that I wanted to reach out and run a gentle finger over it. He let out a small chuckle, his lips stretched out perfectly, "Close one, Taylor. It's Travis. Travis Kelce."

I nodded at him and leaned back against the wall, closing my eyes again. Interrupting my tranquility, he spoke again, "Let's get you back to your room, okay? What room number are you in?" Any knowledge I had of where I was staying suddenly disappeared, and I could only shrug at him. No man had ever left me even slightly speechless, and this thought left me smirking to myself slightly.

"What are you smirking to yourself about, hm?" He said to me, "I'm afraid you won't be smirking after this."
"What-?" I said, before suddenly being scooped up and laying over his shoulder. I lightly slapped his back, but my strength was useless compared to a football prayer. Eventually, I just gave up and buried my face in his shoulder, closing my eyes. He smelled like peppermint and sweet tea, a warm smell that brought me slight comfort.

"Hold on." I suddenly spoke, "Where exactly are we headed? You could literally be kidnapping me."
"I'm taking you to my room, since you don't know where your own room is." Travis responded casually.
"Oh that really reassures me, Trevor." I responded sarcastically, rolling my eyes.
"You can be as snarky as you like, but you're much safer sleeping in my room then out in the corridor," He said.
"Ugh, whatever. You know what, I'm gonna go to sleep right now. I'm tired." I shut my eyes for the final time that night, and drifted to sleep to the rock of his steps.

That was how I met Travis Kelce.

REQUESTS PLEASE ——>