in the college

-A/u pov-

Lia ( y/ns besto ) gave y/n a hug 🫂 and Lia whisper in her ears !

Lia: so luv how was your night with ur hubby? ( Come on who doesn't call their besto luv? It's a besto thing. )

Y/n: ( blushed like a red tomato ) Lia what ru u speaking? We did nothing like you think 😳 u dirty girl 😭

Lia: come on stop lying to me say me the truth 😤

Y/n: promise we did nothing idiot!!

Lia: ok I am believing you....

|In the whole college only Lia knows y/n and jimin's relationship. Jimin knows that Lia knows their relationship as Lia attended y/ns and jimin's wedding.. |

| The bell rang and they both dashed to their class |

The first class is jimin's class. And he entered the class and all the students got up and wished him. Jimin's eyes were on y/n.  Lia was teasing y/n as jimin was looking at her only. After he took the attendance he started to teach. After 30 min a paper ball came and she opened it carefully so that Jimin wouldn't notice it. The ball was from James one of y/ns college mate...
She opened it and saw

Y/n I love you will you be my girlfriend pls accept me. I am in love with you from the day we are studying together. Pls y/n!!

Just then jimin turned and saw  y/n was holding a piece of paper. He called her. Y/n was nervous and she stood in her seat. Jimin called her to come near the stage with the Paper. He read the message which was in the paper and asked "who gave this to her?" In an angry tone. And while reading the Letter his eyes were red in colour and veins were popping on the neck out of anger. After seeing jimin this angry James slowly stood up.

Jimin: UUUUUU!! DETENTION FOR YOU FOR 5 HOURS. NOW GO TO THE DETENTION ROOM!!!!!!!!!. And you miss Kang y/n! Come to my cabin and meet me after the class.

James: s-s-sir I-i am s-s-sorry

Jimin: get out!!!

-after the class was over. Y/n went to his cabin.-

Jimin: So park y/n ( in a sarcastic way) what ru going to do about the Letter?

Y/n: n-nothing.

Jimin: you pulled out such a beautiful stunt don't you think you deserve a punishment?

Jimin started to come closer to y/n and yn started to step back and finally y/n was stoped by the wall and she could not move back anymore.

Jimin came and pulled her by her waist and brought her so close to his face and was staring at her eyes and lips after gud 2 min of staring. He attached his plumpy lips with her rose lips 👄 And were kissing like there was no tmrw and jimin went inside her mouth with his tongue and started to feel the warmth of her and started to kiss her like a hungry beast after a whole 10 min of kissing they pulled out so that they can catch their breath. Then they both came out of the cabin and went to their classes.

After the whole college was over everyone went to their home and y/n was waiting at the bus stop so that Jimin would pick her up. Jimin came and picked her up. And said "baby girl shall we continue what we left? 😏😏" 

______________________________________

So guys I hope u all enjoy this part n next part will soon come❤️ pls vote 🙏🏻 it will give me more motivation 😺 lub u all❤️🫂 bye👋🏻.