⚔ METAL & GLOOM

┌────────────────┐

CHP THREE: METAL & GLOOM

𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊

"𝖢𝖠𝖴𝖲𝖤 𝖬𝖸 𝖧𝖤𝖠𝖱𝖳 𝖨𝖲 𝖡𝖴𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖦, 𝖡𝖴𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖦, 𝖡𝖴𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖦. 𝖲𝖮 𝖦𝖮𝖮𝖣 𝖳𝖧𝖠𝖳 𝖨𝖳𝖲 𝖧𝖴𝖱𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖦, 𝖧𝖴𝖱𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖦, 𝖧𝖴𝖱𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖦."

──────●──────────────
0:24                                                         3:38

⇄ ⩤ ∥ ⩥ ↻

"𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 ON [NAME] OR WE WON'T MAKE IT IN TIME!" Elise cried as she held on to the [hair color] haired girl's shoulders for dear life. [Name] didn't even bother to respond to her companion before ducking her head to doge a tree branch.

The girl was simply running on pure adrenaline. She knew that it wouldn't last long but it was the only source of energy that was keeping her from passing out for now. Her legs taking her as fast as they can go and her hair blowing behind her, probably hanging on for life like her cat. She was currently in the Maglca Forest, she had been running for at least ten minutes.

The two men in front of her were her targets, both seem to be in their late twenties. They currently occupied a little girl in their possession while trying to run from the young dragon slayer chasing them. "MAN, WHAT IS WITH THIS CHICK!"

"SHUT UP AND JUST KEEP RUNNING, DUMBASS!"

It's been two years since [Name] had joined Phantom Lord and began a life of wizard jobs and more. She was now two years older, her hair more longer and her body more stronger. She grew a bit taller but not to the point it was so obvious.

She has gained more experience with fighting monsters and wizards now and has probably taken almost a thousand different quest. She had also recently gained the tile of Crimson Blade, due to her work being recognizable when she materializes a blood sword from her hands.

Over the years, [Name] had worked her way to the top of her guild. Master Jose would usually appoint her to S-class level quests when he had no other higher level wizards available. She hadn't become a S-class wizard yet but according to Master Jose, she was definitely on the road to being one.

"Qweenchi, please lend me your strength..." [Name] quietly prayed before pulling out a sword from one of the wounds she had gotten earlier. Her signature blood red sword quickly materialized out of her own blood.