Elora

I can tell you one thing right now, and that's the New York needs better cops. I mean I'm not saying I don't love how easy it is to steal precious items, but where is the thrill!? I am about a mile away from them at the moment as Omar leads them on. We get chased but never caught. We are the most wanted yet no one knows who we are. I am waiting for Omar at the train station but he should be here already. 

"Elora! You should have seen the looks on their faces when they found the decoy, it was priceless" Oh there he his, and with a coffee in each hand. Why am I not surprised...?

"Omar your late."

"I know but I had to make a quick stop first." He said with a shrug. 

"Oh don't tell me you stopped at that cafe again."

"So you don't want the latte...?" he said almost mockingly. I quickly grabbed the latte from his hand and took a sip. Just how I like it. 

"You know, I think she likes me." He said with a grin. If you couldn't tell I think he's crushing on the barista. 

"Omar she's has to be nice. Its her job."

"Yes but, does she give all her customers her number?" he turned his cup so that I could see the writing on it. 

"Yeah well what did she say after you told her you don't have a phone!?"

"Oh, I guess I just didn't get to that part." I tried my best not to burst out laughing. You see, Omar always finds a girl no matter where we are. He is one of those guys that always looks good without even trying. People often think we are dating but he has been like a brother to me since I was ten.

"Elora, how hard could it be to steal a phone?" he said confidently.

"Pretty hard. You know you have to set up a number to the phone before you steal it."

"...Well then its a good thing I like talking in person." he said under his breath. 

We started walking to the train to get to our place. When we got on the train Omar immediately  found the front seat. He thinks its good luck. 

"When should we leave?" he asked me almost sadly.

"I don't know, but you know we cant stay here."

"Why not! No one knows its us! Why can't we stay in one place just this once...?!" 

The bus pulled to a stop to let people on. We still had four more stops till we got off. An older woman was trying to get up the last step as Omar got up to help her. He walked her over and gave her his seat. Sometimes I wonder how such an amazing criminal can have the sweetest heart.