𝗢

SEASON ONE!
SEASON ONE!
SEASON ONE!

CHAPTER FOUR:
O

I GAZE AT MY REFLECTION IN THE MIRROR, and a sly smile creeps across my lips

I GAZE AT MY REFLECTION IN THE MIRROR, and a sly smile creeps across my lips. My eyes, sharp and calculating eyes take in every detail—from how my hair falls perfectly in place to the subtle curve of my lips. Confidence exudes from me, bordering on arrogance.

At this moment of self-reflection, my narcissistic traits emerge, intertwined with my sociopathic tendencies. I can't help but think about the people around me and how easily they fall into my carefully woven web of manipulation.

"Taeo," I muse aloud, my voice laced with amusement and a hint of disdain. "How innocent and foolish he looks, believing every word I say. Falling right into my spider web without a second thought."

A chuckle escapes me as I relish the feeling of power that comes with knowing I have someone wrapped around my finger. Taeo's genuine trust and loyalty fuel my fire, feeding my insatiable desire for control.

"And Inha," I continue, my expression more serious as I think about him. "The real face behind his charming facade spells danger for Taeo and Hyewon. Once he reveals his true colours, it'll be the downfall of them both."

My eyes sparkle with a mix of excitement and calculation. I see the intricate dynamics at play, each move and countermove a step closer to achieving my ambitions.

I stand before the mirror, my eyes locked on the reflection that taunts me. Without a word, I raise my hand and smash the glass into a thousand jagged pieces. As the shards fall to the ground, I smirk, relishing in the chaos I've created. The broken mirror reflects the fractured nature of my mind, a glimpse into the darkness that lurks within.

At that moment, I feel a surge of power, an exhilarating rush that courses through my veins. I revel in the knowledge that I am not bound by their rules or expectations. I am the architect of my destiny, unapologetically ruthless in my pursuit of dominance.

With a chilling calmness, I walk away from the shattered mirror, leaving behind a trail of destruction. The air is heavy with the unspoken truth of my madness, a silent reminder of the depths I am willing to go to assert my control.

"I am the chaos they should fear," I whisper to myself, a haunting smile playing on my lips.