94. Back to you

Personal for OneDchubbybunny

Yayyy one week more then I'll be 19 I couldn't be more happy I thought to myself as I was going back from my uni. I was very excite because it was my first birthday after I started dating my dream boy Harry styles.

I just loved him so much he's everything I could ask for. We both loved each other like hell. He's mine and I'm his and that's all matters.

I quickly unlocked the door as I wanted to surprise Harry but my happiness vanished as soon as I got inside.

"Ughhhh harder mmmmm go deep babe. " moans. There were moans coming from mine an Harry's shares bedroom. Tears already pooled my eyes. I slowly went upstairs and opened the door.

There he was underneath a blonde bitch. I never thought that he'd be doing that to me. Gosh I thought he loved me. Harry was so busy in fucking other girl that he didn't even noticed that I saw him and left.

I didn't knew where I was going. My mind wasn't working properly. My hands gave up working. My eyes were getting heavy from crying. I sold my old house and had no place to go so I decided to stay at Niall's place.

I knocked at his door holding my breath trying to hold my tears. And he opened the door. My teary red eyes met his blue shining ones.

"Woah sis what happened??!?" He asked as he quickly pulled inside his house and hugged me. I wasn't able to say a word so I just cried in his chest.

Later that night I told about Harry cheating on me and he understood. Shocking thing was that Harry called too.

"Hello." I answered.

"Baby girl where are you?"he asked his tone sounded like he was worried but didn't needed to worry I guess.

"Just listen that we're done okay. Goodbye Harry Styles." I said in a bitchy way. I sounded very rude but who cares. And with that I threw my old number away and got a new one.

I knew I was hurt but I'm not that weak. I'm the one who couldn't be broken easily. I wasn't going to let him take away my happiness.

*After one week day of birthday *

Today's my birthday and I guess I'm better now. The past week I don't k ow how I spent. Everyone thought that I was happy because I never frowned for even a single second but was always smiling. But who knew my nights were spent crying.

I was getting for my birthday party which Niall organized for me when I heard my name from downstairs.

"Coming " I replied and went Downstairs. And there he was sitting his eyes red taking with Niall. For a sec his green orbs met mine but I quickly looked away.

"Baby" he said as he moved closer to me trying to touch me but I moved away and walked to Niall ignoring him.

"Why is he here.?" I asked Niall loud enough so that he could hear it too. I heard his sniffles and I knew that he was crying.

"Uhh ummm talk to him." Niall said quickly and left the house leaving both of us alone.

"There's nothing to talk about." I said and walked past him but he grabbed my hand.

"Leave" I said but he just pulled me close to him so our nose touching. I looked into his eyes tears were in them spilling slowly in his cheeks.

"Kiss me." he said and I just captured his pink ones in mine. He never kissed me like that before. This one was full of love, hunger and passion. I could feel his tears on my lips and with that I had my best birthday ever with the love of my life.

-------------------------------------------
I hope you like it!