chapter 2 - clit play

My little horny girl? How beautiful you look when pleading, waiting for mommy. You've come here for a good time I see? Mmm, I won't keep you waiting darling.

To start, as usual, I want you on your back, legs opened wide and this time, panties must come off. DO NOT TOUCH.

Feel the cold air hitting your clit. Bet it feels great. Without touching, I want you to read some smut (next chapter). Whatever you do, do not touch yourself. Mommy will be very angry. Read till the end of the chapter, and come back here.

Done with that? Good girl. Look at my girl, all sprawled out, touch starved. I won't keep you long.

I want you to rub your slit, up and down, up and down three times, slowly, if you feel it's necessary, grind into your finger. Feel yourself start getting wet.

1
2
3

Good girl, now, head to your hole, you should be starting to get wet. Grab some fluid and pull up on the hood of your clit and gently rub with your index and middle finger, in a clockwise position. Slowly rub until you start to feel needy. Do not cum, stop before you cum. You got me?

Done that? Great. I want you to read another chapter of smut. Whilst you read, graze your stomach, or tights, whatever you do, do not go back to your clit.

Read the chapter? Okay my girl, mommy is feeling nice. Apply pressure to your clit, and rub in an anticlockwise position. (Ensure you are alternating between clockwise and anticlockwise).

Keep rubbing, groan baby. Mommy loves hearing those moans. Keep going. Rub slightly harder now, rub at any frequency/pressure that you like.

You can cum now. Well done princess, you done amazing. Mommy is so proud. Make sure you go get some water, and rest up. Mommy loves you.